[Forum] Player Report: Jono
Sad 
Name of player: Jono

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: 09:18am

Server: Forum

Summary: Commented back with a reply, that was unprovoked and really hurt my feelings. Sad Sad

Evidence:

[Image: xDtkIcz.png]
Is this a joke?
A more fitting signature. 
No, you hurt my feelings calling me a 'pedantic pig' and I didn't even provoke you to say anything in the first place?

*Drops mic*
(11-04-2015, 07:12 PM)Jono Wrote:

*Drops mic*

wow more abuse? Seriously jono i cannot believe it
You can't expect to be taken serious when you start this yourself by telling people to "use your brain", DVN. The sarcastic smilies in your ban request aren't really helping either.

Next time please use the "report" button on the forums.

Denied.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
(11-04-2015, 07:41 PM)Jan Wrote: You can't expect to be taken serious when you start this yourself by telling people to "use your brain", DVN. The sarcastic smilies in your ban request aren't really helping either.

Next time please use the "report" button on the forums.

Denied.

I actually said 'your LOVELY brain'. I cannot believe you've denied this, I told people to use their brains, that is not disrespect at all it's a simple tip. He called me a 'pedantic pig' and you condone that because I said use your lovely brains?

Nice, smilies don't mean anything either. You just denied a report and accounted for what smilies I used which helped you make you decision. Professional Smile Smile :p Sad Cheese :/
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
I once again repeat my previous response to DVN.

Both of you warned.
End of this discussion.
Moved.