BR on kikko
We were just setting up for a RP, when kikko came and kept hitting the door with his police car, I told him to get lost but he didn't. So I started to shoot at him, he tried to arrrest timmiegun and not me we shot him and decided to leave him to it and got out of the city he followed us, tazed us and handcuffed us.
(since i have no prove I would like timmiegun to reply)
Use the template given.

But I can approve! The sir was Corleone. He was mad at the president for impounding his car. He switched jobs to Sergeant of the Police. Came to Cub Foods and started to shoot us. The sold the doors and ran off. The guy opened fire and tazed us multiple times. I died in crossfire. We ran to The old motel. And he chased us after several deaths of him. I told him he broke NLR RDM and multiple things. Since theres no admin on we'd like to have atleast the logs checked out from around 1pm GMT+1

Irish make sure to make this into a template your piece.
Please use the correct template.

[FL:M] Falcao
(11-03-2015, 01:05 PM)IrishZ_ Wrote: We were just setting up for a RP, when kikko came and kept hitting the door with his police car, I told him to get lost but he didn't. So I started to shoot at him, he tried to arrrest timmiegun and not me we shot him and decided to leave him to it and got out of the city he followed us, tazed us and handcuffed us.
(since i have no prove I would like timmiegun to reply)

Name of player:

SteamID

Time in GMT

Server

Summary:

Evidence:
Denied. No evidence or template used properly.