Replacing the Mustang :>
Well most of us know that the mustang on the server tips very easily over. That's why i though of replacing the mustang with the OTHER Mustang in THIS thread Cheese: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=74216

The Other Mustang has actually got a very nice skin with lots of details inside except the quality is a little bad, but it's very fast, takes the curves very good, nice racing stripes from the back to the hood, and it has got MANY different skin colors Cheese

The Mustang that is on the server is still a good car and one of the last i would replace, but I don't think Soul or Fallen would accept two Mustangs on the one server? Tounge
I think it's a good idea. What do you guys think? Cheese

EDIT: I think it's bugged, so when you sit in it, you sit sideways in the floor... XD but that's no problem to fix, is it? :>
Lol, that's the same mustang as we have on the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-10-2010, 02:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Lol, that's the same mustang as we have on the server.

If you look on the picture with all the cars, then you see that the mustang to the left is the one we have. I'd like to replace it with the Mustang to the RIGHT :]
Or replace it with a different vehicle altogether.

We need a van. Or another regular car like the Lokus.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-10-2010, 02:57 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Or replace it with a different vehicle altogether.

We need a van. Or another regular car like the Lokus.

Then make another Suggestion post about itTounge
I'm just wondering if this could be a good idea for the server? :]
Yeah I think a new more regual car would be great!
Signature too big...
Then i want refound :3
Don't worry be can easily replace all the mustangs with money.
(09-11-2010, 03:54 PM)Fallen Wrote: Don't worry be can easily replace all the mustangs with money.

huh..? if that's ment to be sarcasm... i don't really understand it Tounge
So is it a GO or a NO? :]
I fixed the handling of the mustang, it won't flip over anymore and it drives like a modena. So use a little bit of handbrake in the turnings. Wink I uploaded the script to the server, so it will be on there soon.

So no need for a new mustang anymore.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.