Report: xDeadShotx
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-30-2015, 07:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: Report Denied.

Closing Notes:
Deadshot had reason to kill them as they did not follow his commands and in fact broke FearRP.
Astari has been permanently banned for double accounting.

Thank you for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator

IP and account evidence please, this video was before i got banned, i thought you'd be able to work that out.

Id also like you to show me in the logs where Qtzy connected with me after my ban.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(10-30-2015, 07:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: Astari has been permanently banned for double accounting.

-INVOLVED-
This is so pathetic - I was with him when this incident happened - he was not banned then (Just because the BR was delayed doesn't mean he alt accounted because it was posted after his ban)

The fact that you banned someone PERMANENTLY because of the tiny assumption that he alt accounted ( When it shows that the account he is playing on has like 350 hours played - CLEARLY NOT ALT ACCOUNTING) shows incompetence.....

Since Astari was banned I have not been on FL - nor will I return until idiotic stuff like this is put to a stop.
(10-30-2015, 07:35 PM)Astari Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 07:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: Report Denied.

Closing Notes:
Deadshot had reason to kill them as they did not follow his commands and in fact broke FearRP.
Astari has been permanently banned for double accounting.

Thank you for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator

IP and account evidence please, this video was before i got banned, i thought you'd be able to work that out.

Id also like you to show me in the logs where Qtzy connected with me after my ban.

Warned. Case closed, do not post here
(10-30-2015, 07:40 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: [quote='Tomo' pid='527026' dateline='1446233599']

-snip-

Warned. Case closed, do not post here.
Denied.