"The Curbside Gang"
Star 
Ok,
Recently the last few days of FL have been crap. Reason being - "the curbside gang".
All I know is that one of the players involved is called [FL:RP] JerryCat.

Before I go on further I would just like to say, the reason most of the rules are put into place is to improve the RP experience and make the game fun and interesting for everyone, to my understanding anyway, and this is more of a request to improve the rules than to report this player. I just didn't really know where else to put it.

Basically, in a nutshell, all they do is they get a big group of people - lets say 5 people. What they do is they pick a target and rob them for $500, then they do it again, and again - 5 times in total. In under 10 minutes... Now, I did call an admin in the game ([FL:M] Hitman) and he said, technically its ok because its 5 different people robbing you...

Why was rule 16.3 put into place? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason the that rule is there is to make sure you don't get robbed over and over. It makes the RP more enjoyable. If you want proof of this happening, you can check the logs, im not sure what you can see in there, but if you can see me dropping $500 twice in under 5 minutes then there you go. The time is 2:43AM (GMT+1) Just after this happened, if that helps you locate through the logs.

You should probably change the rules if your letting people exploit it like this.
hi actually yesterday I started it jerry was not involved sorry for your loss
today he was

wrong template??
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Hello there,

Please use the template that you can find here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
oh also i keep timer on you and i rob only every 15 minutes audacter verified yesterday it was just me

please note:
at the beginning we were NOT all together hence the string of robberies - once we became group we stopped that!
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
You curbside people keep coming to our base attacking over and over and over all under 10 minuets.
[Image: File:Flag_of_the_United_States.svg]
User has 24 hours to apply a template and supply sufficient evidence before this is denied.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
This player report has been denied for the following reason; no template used.
The template makes our job a lot more easier, you may re-post the player report if you use the correct template.

Thank you for your time.

[FL:M] Audacter
Fearless Moderation Team
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied.