Poll: Is 'omg my neighbours are so gay' homophobic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, definitely
13.41%
11 13.41%
No, of course not
76.83%
63 76.83%
Not sure
9.76%
8 9.76%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you consider homophobic?
#goigleisnotahomophobe
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 2 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • DVN, goigle!
I wonder who are those people who voted yes, it's homophobic
hitman and grub are two of them
The following 3 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • DVN, aDisabledDeer, FEaRIeZz
(11-03-2015, 11:57 AM)Devin Wrote: hitman and grub are two of them

haha, you can see that? that's f.ucking hilarious
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • aDisabledDeer
(11-03-2015, 02:28 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 11:57 AM)Devin Wrote: hitman and grub are two of them

haha, you can see that? that's f.ucking hilarious

i can't actually, was making an assumption based on the fact they both considered it homophobic due to the so called 'tone' you used xD
oh shit time to edit the my post again Tounge
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
If they're actually gay then of course you're not being homophobic; unless you have a problem with gay people. Although, the 'gay can mean happy' excuse is bullshit, it hasn't been used in that way for at least 40 years so don't bring that up.

Of course, that doesn't mean it's okay to say 'You're gay lol!'. It just means that if you're just joking about it's foyne
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-03-2015, 04:46 PM)Nuka Wrote: If they're actually gay then of course you're not being homophobic; unless you have a problem with gay people. Although, the 'gay can mean happy' excuse is bullshit, it hasn't been used in that way for at least 40 years so don't bring that up.

Of course, that doesn't mean it's okay to say 'You're gay lol!'. It just means that if you're just joking about it's foyne

A lot of people still use older words such as me. I always use "whilst" even though it is hardly said anymore, I just cant use "while". Saying that he could have used it to mean "happy" isn't crazy.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-03-2015, 04:55 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(11-03-2015, 04:46 PM)Nuka Wrote: If they're actually gay then of course you're not being homophobic; unless you have a problem with gay people. Although, the 'gay can mean happy' excuse is bullshit, it hasn't been used in that way for at least 40 years so don't bring that up.

A lot of people still use older words such as me. I always use "whilst" even though it is hardly said anymore, I just cant use "while". Saying that he could have used it to mean "happy" isn't crazy.

Whilst rather than while definitely doesn't compare to happy vs gay. There is virtually no difference between the words you used as an example. Both mean exactly the same thing, are basically said the same and nearly spelled the same. However, gay has COMPLETELY died out when it comes to meaning happy. You'll get weird looks saying "I'm so gay today", but no one will question someone using 'whilst'.

Don't give me some homophobic bullshit.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The only reason I support homosexuals is because they halt over-population.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.