Whats your operating system?
^^^^^
I wish I had still Windows 7. I however upgraded my computers to Windows 10 because it was free and if you need to pay for it later, I could've regret it.

I did several tweaks to get Windows 10 working like 7.

- Installed ClassicShell for the start menu.
- Tweaked register to have old volume mixer back.
- Got rid of the annoying welcome screen.
- Unlinked microsoft account using local account instead.
- Disabled Drive Cloud (or whatever it's called)
- Removed Edge, using Firefox instead.
- Turned off automatic updates, as they were very pushy.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Hitman, Alfred
All my machines run on Windows 7 64 bits
That's just the way I go. I don't like wasting time learning about a new OS's interfaces every year or two.
However I won't mind upgrading to a newer one if it gets immensely positive feedback from its users. :3
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Windows 10, it's alright but it has it's bad moments. For example. My start menu didn't open and windows explorer would not respond. So I decided to reset services seeing that it worked for a few people on a forum post. Just before I did that though I made a system restore point because I knew it would fuck something up. I reset services, restarted the computer and I was right to do a restore point. My WiFi adapter had stopped working. I tried reinstalling drivers but that didn't work. Immediately I restored back to the restore point and after it was finished, I started up my computer again and, voila, a blue screen with an error message x000021a. Tried restarting again, same issue, so I went into the startup settings and restored it back to when the adapter broke. (good feature from windows 10) I tried fixing the adapter again, doing the same things I tried last time when voila, disabling and reenabling worked. But my start menu still isn't working.

You know what, fuck Windows 10.

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16
linux
Windows 8 64bit masterrace
Windows xp 4 lyfe

Nah windows 10
Windows 10. Only prefer the look not the additional crap they added. Pretty pointless for a gamer like me.
Regards, Midget

windows 10. i like the look
hate everything else.