UBL "kosing goverment"
Your name: DreeBott

Your blacklist ID: 65489 ("KOSing")

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

Reason: "KOSing Government"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Just watch the Video and you will see I DID NOT KOS'ed anyone. (last 5 mins of the session before the server crashed)
When the server was up again we all joined and waited for [FL:M] Suarez to teleport us so we can solve the Situation.
He did NOT teleported us and he did NOT even talked to us he just blacklisted us all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3fJ55R...e=youtu.be
I newly spawned as cop with the intentions to drive down and see if you were KOSing. You opened fire on us when we came into view so you were KOSing us. I did not TP back as the discussions did not have to be continued and all the evidence was conclusive.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
(10-28-2015, 03:35 AM)Suarez Wrote: I newly spawned as cop with the intentions to drive down and see if you were KOSing. You opened fire on us when we came into view so you were KOSing us. I did not TP back as the discussions did not have to be continued and all the evidence was conclusive.

Fearless Moderator

I told you to check the Logs. I just had a Bat out...
You'll see in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3fJ55R...e=youtu.be
Involved - I was driving the police cruiser that Suarez was in

We went to Corleone's because Suarez told us he needed to check something IC, so we put on the lights and sirens and drove there.

As soon as we started driving down the tunnel, we began to get shot and our car came under heavy fire - which is when Suarez started dealing with it.

You had no reason to start shooting us, and if I remember rightly you almost killed Huskii who was in the back of the police car

I am using the word "You" liberally, meaning that when I say "you" I mean both yourself and the group you were with
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(10-28-2015, 04:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Involved - I was driving the police cruiser that Suarez was in

We went to Corleone's because Suarez told us he needed to check something IC, so we put on the lights and sirens and drove there.

As soon as we started driving down the tunnel, we began to get shot and our car came under heavy fire - which is when Suarez started dealing with it.

You had no reason to start shooting us, and if I remember rightly you almost killed Huskii who was in the back of the police car

How I said.
I was NOT allone.
I did not SHOT anyone. Watch the video or check the Logs.
(10-28-2015, 04:24 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Involved - I was driving the police cruiser that Suarez was in

I am using the word "You" liberally, meaning that when I say "you" I mean both yourself and the group you were with

Well no really me. We all had the same outfit... And i only had out a Bat this day...
Unblacklist request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes: I was fairly certain from checking damage logs that you did damage the police, I must have got confused with you punching the tranqed officer with you shooting. I cannot apologise enough.

Fearless Moderator
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda