Report on Badl.at
(10-27-2015, 06:55 PM)Badl Wrote: Dude, i didnt set the Video on private you used for the BR on me. I can do whatever i want with my Video btw.

And another Thing - dont steal my Video on YouTube and reupload it or i have to contact YouTube about this copywrite broke you did in reallife.

Not involved but clarifying, if you send a false DMCA request he can pursue legal consequences. If he re-uploads your video it is safe under the fair use clause. It is not commercial and he makes no money off of it.
The digital-law says, that the Producer can decide about his products.

If i say that he is not allowed to reupload my Video - he is NOT allowed to reupload it.

anyway you are not involved so stay out of this Topic - thanks
As long as he is not monetizing from your videos there is nothing wrong with him using it.

Additionally, if you have indeed done nothing wrong why are you attempting to hide the videos from being seen?

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Badl, what software do you use to record videos?
Didnt hide the "Videos" he posted here in this Topic.

Fraps for record, moviemaker to convert it into the YouTube Format.

btw. dont forget that this BR is about "faking evidences" - so i repeat it one more time: "I record rulesbreakers on the Server
and post a BR on him, the staff decided about an approve or an denied, if fearless dont wanna have active Players, who wanna Support the staff with the rulebreakers, ban me. If you want more People like Astari on the Servers approve this thread, and no one will post a BR anymore. If this is the way you guys wanna go - move on.
Its a littlebit frustrating that the staff discuss for such a Long time  about a Player like me, who Plays with the rules.

Your decision, have nothing to say more: Approve or denied this thread.

one more sentence: The staff of fearless should be happy and feel lucky, that People post in there freetime BR on rulebreakers, i can use my time in other things aswell as in writting BR.
(11-13-2015, 01:50 PM)Badl Wrote: Didnt hide the "Videos" he posted here in this Topic.

Fraps for record, moviemaker to convert it into the YouTube Format.

btw. dont forget that this BR is about "faking evidences" - so i repeat it one more time: "I record rulesbreakers on the Server
and post a BR on him, the staff decided about an approve or an denied, if fearless dont wanna have active Players, who wanna Support the staff with the rulebreakers, ban me. If you want more People like Astari on the Servers approve this thread, and no one will post a BR anymore. If this is the way you guys wanna go - move on.
Its a littlebit frustrating that the staff discuss for such a Long time  about a Player like me, who Plays with the rules.

Your decision, have nothing to say more: Approve or denied this thread.

one more sentence: The staff of fearless should be happy and feel lucky, that People post in there freetime BR on rulebreakers, i can use my time in other things aswell as in writting BR.

You do not even need to convert the file to "YouTube format". You can just upload the raw footage. And yes you did hide the videos as on the links to the player reports you have them set to private.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
i have to use moviemaker, cause the data file is to large for my limited internet upload.

Reallife now: I work for the goverment and have no time about this bullshit br of a 15 year old frustated boy from GB. at the moment we have big problems in the EU with the refugee crisis and i have to manage them for my area here.

I wish you and the community the best - i am out of this childish stuff.

Goodbye fearless - hope u get mature soon.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-14-2015, 05:26 PM)Badl Wrote: Reallife now: I work for the goverment and have no time about this bullshit br

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence of user twisting evidence.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda