BLACKWATER ENTERPRISE [FOUNDING]
Its My Birthday! 
Hey Fearless,

I'm planning on founding a Clan called BLACKWATER ENTERPRISE.
At the moment we are 2 people, we've played a while ago on the server and now play again.

BLACKWATER ENTERPRISE is a company which controlls several businesses in the city. This reaches from gambling and clubs over research centers which are disguised drug labs. The plan is to act as a normal business to maximize profit and security.

A part of the money which is earned in big ClanRPs goes into a big pot which is used to buy new weapons and maybe also cars for the company and the members. This part can be for example your money printers or your pots when building up a base.

If you want to be one of the founding members feel free to contact me on the server under the name Stuhl (RP: Gary Blackwater) or here in the forums. You should be atleast 16 years old and have a functioning microphone. Also atleast 70 hours on the server should be good. We have a teamspeak server that is online since 2007.

Because we are only 2 people yet I place this here to get some people to know, if we are a few we take the next step which would be going to the clan forums and designing a logo + structures of the organization.