Does this make any sense to you?
Third period today in school, About to leave and i look over and see a Smartboard pen (For those of you who dont know what a smartboard is its a big touch screen teacher tool for lessons ETC.) And i pick it up. The teacher yells and says "DONT TRY TO STEAL THAT! I saw you with my own two eyes" Now listen guys..Im no low life who steals smartboard pens that i cant even sell, Alright? She also wrote me up for that. What do you think i should do? (No stupid awnsers :3) And also, Me and this teacher havent exactly seen...Eye to eye. (She's written me 5 refferals for absolute bullshit) Im thinking of paying the principle a nice visit and talking to him about this. Enjoy your day guys, I look foward to the SERIOUS awnsers :3 (And some silly ones...)

Sincerely
Coffee.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Just Talk to the Highest point of Authority.

Then tell the bitch to get back to the kitchen.
The following 4 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Faustie, bLaT, boolean, Marius
Well, Highest Point of Authority would be the Superintended but its not needed to go that far. Bitches not be accusing me of Stealing. I mean..I dont look like a stealer...I wear Tommy Hillfigure polo's and a 250$ watch and Jordans -.- Cmon now.

Beflok is my idol

At my school it's always like this:

"You can donate to this charity if you want to... but if you don't, you get detention"
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Sounds like mine, We had a Marine come in his Dress Blues and (He was a recruiter) And we had to do a challenge in the gym similar to Marine Corps Training. Holy shit. Not easy.

Beflok is my idol