Smart Weld update
[Image: development.png]

Smart Weld has been slightly improved. It now has an option to materialize a prop for better visibility on for example shiny objects such as paintings on the wall. Before this update it was not clear whether or not it was selected.

The update will be live on the server after it crashes.

There's also an option to select whether to weld the props only, or weld props to the world, or a combination of them.

This update was made by our contributor, Avgar, +rep for him!

[Image: d6fc1fe8cf.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Tomo, Ivan Tempski, NightHawkd, Avgar, DVN, TheMJ, Zambie, Gog, Hitman, Edned
Nice one Avgar!
Thanks Avgar!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Nice!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Basically you can weld only props, w/o Welding to world?
If yes, I love you Avgar
I love you Avgar.
Welding props without welding to world will be fantastic.
I'm very glad about the swift addition, thanks!

Another little improvement is that the tool now allows the selection and welding of keypads and buttons as well as props. If you're selecting the props via E + Left Click then a count of each type of entity is displayed. See the spoiler below for it in action:

The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Rylund
(10-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Avgar Wrote: I'm very glad about the swift addition, thanks!

Another little improvement is that the tool now allows the selection and welding of keypads and buttons as well as props. If you're selecting the props via E + Left Click then a count of each type of entity is displayed. See the spoiler below for it in action:

Can you make an option to save constraints(hydraulics,motors etc)?
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Rylund
Thanks. Looks good. Smile
(10-23-2015, 06:21 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Avgar Wrote: -Snip-

Can you make an option to save constraints(hydraulics,motors etc)?
Currently, when smart welding it removes all prior welds, regardless of the type (simple, hydraulics, motors, etc.). That is to have the minimal possible amount of welds. Any machinery you have with hydraulics and such you'll have to unselect and weld normally. If you have any ideas of a method for keeping the hydraulics and motors I'd like to hear it.