Fallout - DLC's
The not so official Fallout DLC thread!

Hey guys!
I just downloaded The Lonesome Road for ps3. Hope it's gonna be epic...
Anyways then I thought: "Why not make a thread about future DLC and those we have already so we can discuss?!"

Well here it is! I would like you guys to post your opinions about DLC for Fallout. I mean what is your favorite, which one was the worst, which one had best story and so on!

And then come up with some idea's for future DLC's. Nice!

I guess I'll start. My favorite DLC so far is without doubt Broken Steel. Being able to play after the end was SO satisfying. And I also like the thing about water and all that after. The quest's I mean..
The worst DLC would probably be Honest Hearts. The story sucked, the weapons sucked, the characters sucked and the landscape was so repetitive. Damn that wasn't success, Bethesda.

For future DLC I would like something more European maybe.. Or Chinese. Aint sure what it should be though.

StillAlive, signing out.
I kinda liked Honest Hearts. I hated Dead Money though. Mostly because of how it took away all my damn equipment.

My personal favourite New Vegas DLC is Old World Blues without a doubt though. Just, so damn funny, Mothership Zeta for F3 was really fun too.
Mothership Zeta was very fun also, aye! And Point Lookout was quite unique in its own way.

Haven't actually played Dead Money... The story just sounded boring lol.

Didn't you find it boring in Old World Blues to run around at the same place forever? I felt like I was doing the same thing over and over o-:
Yeah, I did get that feeling, but I just really enjoyed how funny it was. Dead Money was alright the first time, just unlike the other DLC you can't leave until you finish it. Then when you do leave, you can't return there.
Planning on getting Fallout DLC's soon
I have Fallout 3 Game of the year addition for steam

I have all the Fallout 3 DLC's Cheese

and I beaten them all to as Krystal from starfox

God I love that mod <3
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
For F3, Point lookout was my fav, i just really liked the tripout scenes, the crazy cult, and the ghoul from the mansion.

For NV, Old world blues hands down, that was sealed when they discribed my hands as being "Full of tiny penises

Anyone still play the older F1, F2 and FO:T
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]