Account wiped
Heyo buddies...

Ex-buddies?

Fearless humans or animals. 

Individuals who play this community.

After the.... Community split, I decided to stick around. Help FL out, try to help out a bit. At the time, I was still an admin, choose not to leave. The majority of the ex-administration left and formed another community that won't be named out of respect for FL. Probably would be changed to something different anyways.

Any who, I decided to resign after a few days after the split. Got a few new moderators on the team, helped them learn the ropes when I got a chance. I was already had little interest in the community, and much less is being an admin during those hectic times. I decided to go ahead and resign, it was time. (Proof of this is simply the posts I made congratulating the [New at the time] moderators we had decided to promote.)  A few days after, I decided to get on for a few hours and RP with the remaining community members only to find out my entire entire FL "save" had been erased. Inventory, RPPs, hours, even my character's name/description.

I didn't have many RPPs- 7 I think it was. I'm sure I had over 1,200 hours. My money.... My money I earned by selling donator to community members... Over 7 mil, closer to 8. Pockets out the ass. Just about every car, with duplicates of cars that had been highly wanted. BMWs, Raptors, ect. Hundreds of guns, ammo, and mods. 

A good friend of mine before I resigned decided he was going to leave FL giving all his items to me. His items amounted to at least 2-3 mil on top of what I already had. He had close to one of each suit.

Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. I thought, at first, no big deal. I'll just let Soul know and he'll get it sorted for me. I let Soul know that night, he said he would take care of it, however it would take about an hour. 30 minutes passed, decided to ask how it was coming along, turns out he hadn't started. I understood, during those times, he was very busy trying to salvage his community, no big deal. He found my profile, it was before the said friend gave me all his items. I gave him the dates of which he gave/dropped all his items/money for me and a round about time. Very simple to find out the items using the database/rcon/What ever the hell it's called. 

I failed to get any response after this. I attempted to contact Grub. He said he would look into it, that was the last I heard from him. I made a Staff Support Request after a few days of trying to come in contact and get any response or details on why my account was wiped and/if it would be restored. This has been over 2 months ago without response. I recently contacted NightHawkd asking if he could find any information or see what's up, again nothing more has been said.

In hopes I get some kind of response as to why my account had been wiped or if it will be restored, I make this thread.

On a side note, I realize the staff members who had resigned during the community split has had their Vet. tags removed and as to why they had been removed, why has my tags been removed?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 10 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • NightHawkd, MasterNoda, Volimius, , summotion, Ivan Tempski, Edned, Emil, Mist, Decay
You've pretty much done all I could recommend to you to do.

As for the ex-staff w/ no vet tags, I'm not sure. I have the same question.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I think the removal of certain tags was due to the behavior after the split, not just from your side but as a whole and they must have been removed as a 'punishment' of some sort.
Hold strong, I am sure there is a reason for this happen. Try and send a PM to Soul on the forums or on Steam and hope for a reply; that's the best you can do .

- Ghost
Your account simply bugged for some reason, maybe when your rank was set to donator, a bad query happened.

I was very busy back then getting a new team together.

I need to know the exact date of when it happened, then I can restore a backup.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Ali
Hello SirCrow,

There has been transferring of files to a new dedicated server recently, maybe an SQL error occured during that process?
I recommend informing Soul the last time you remember everything in your account working, and then we can go from there.

Kind Regards,
Edned
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(10-24-2015, 11:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I need to know the exact date of when it happened, then I can restore a backup.

Last time I remember it being right with the items I had including the items Agorith had given me was either 8-2-15 or 8-3-15, a few days before my resignation.

But as before, Agorith's items and money are pretty much lost. The last backup of my profile didn't include his items/money so they're gone, which sucks as his items amounted to at least 2-3 mil which are now gone.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(11-08-2015, 04:12 PM)SirCrow Wrote:
(10-24-2015, 11:56 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I need to know the exact date of when it happened, then I can restore a backup.

Last time I remember it being right with the items I had including the items Agorith had given me was either 8-2-15 or 8-3-15, a few days before my resignation.

But as before, Agorith's items and money are pretty much lost. The last backup of my profile didn't include his items/money so they're gone, which sucks as his items amounted to at least 2-3 mil which are now gone.

I have a backup from August 14 2015, but there your account was malformed already.
I also have a backup from April 14 2015. Did much happen between April and August?

PS. Due to filesize, our automatic backups are limited to 30 days in history.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Crow, agorith started playing again and didnt have a clue who he gave his items to. i'll have him respond here in about an hour.
Hey there!

Apparently it wasn't the best decision to give you everything I had. Both because you left and well.. I'm back.
Like Crow made clear I also had an enormous amount of things and since I'm back now, I'd very much like to get it refunded..