Role-Play Points (RPP): 
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):

Yes
Age (we will not hold this against you): 

Last clan and why you left:

Amish Mafia - everyone became inactive
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:

I love doing both of them
What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):

Universal soldier, can do a lot of things. Transporting, defending, attacking, negotiating etc. etc.
Why you would be suited for this specific role:

I have some experience of how things work on City RP
What could you bring to The Syndicate:

One hell of a soldier, obedient  and not asking unnecessary questions [b] [/b]
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yes, indeed
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):

Of course I did
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':

Pay respect, be obedient and follow orders without any questions (if they dont break rules of course)
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):

Evenings on workdays, and almost always on weekends

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

Take my flare gun or Molotov out, fire it behind criminal trying to distract him with it and snipe criminal down with a perfect AWP shot directly in his head when he looks away to check what happened.
Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate. Your application will be reviewed shortly.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-30-2015, 08:29 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Character name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira

-Snip

Have I been missed? People posting after me have been discussed. Just wanted to ensure my application was seen.

- Johnathon 'mint' Macira
(01-04-2016, 05:01 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 08:29 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Character name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira

-Snip

Have I been missed? People posting after me have been discussed. Just wanted to ensure my application was seen.

- Johnathon 'mint' Macira

Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible. This may take a bit tho, please be patient.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Quote:Steam name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Character name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira
Application Accepted.

Thank you Mintblackbeard for your interest in our organisation, After review of your application by Mike and I we have decided to allow you into the Syndicate as a Junior Agent. Please report to the Syndicate Offices for training

Regards,
Ukraine
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

After your latest stunt on myself from the Director himself, the Alliance is now cut short. Step foot on our premises again and I'll make sure you can't walk back out.

Joey Essex
Arcon Corporation Founder
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Jan, aDisabledDeer
Walk back out? I won't walk out of what will be mine once I walk in.

Your alliance is nothing to us, go back to making pizza's you bunch of amateurs.
The following 3 users Like Mike's post:
  • ltblackcoat, Random, Doctor KuLa
[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

I will make you beg for mercy with a gun to your head and let all your men watch as you cry for yours and their lives. You have made a bad decision today and I will not let you get away with it. If you wish to speak further, don't. I want nothing more to do with you lot.

Joey Essex
Arcon Corporation Founder
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • TheMJ, Cox, Balls, aDisabledDeer, Huskii
(01-02-2016, 05:42 PM)taXXeN22 Wrote: Steam name:
[FL:RP] taXXeN22
Character name:

Anatoly/Maria (depends on sex of my character) Яkunin (read as German "Ja")

Let me post this again, I am afraid that behind all this alliance ashes you might have forgotten about my application. Thank you.
Hi taXXeN22,

Thank you for your interest, I apologize for the time taken to get back to you on this. Your application verdict will be determined tonight during a meeting with myself and the Senior Management Team.

Thank you for your patience,
Mike
Application Template (copy only this part for your application) -

Steam name: [FL:RP] Travis Miles

Character name: Travis Miles

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 319

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes.

Age (we will not hold this against you):  15

Last clan and why you left: My last clan never did anything and it got quite boring. That is why I come here, to have some fun with aggressive and passive RP with you guys.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both are equally fun to me.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Citizen (Changed Job)

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I can protect The Director with my marksmanship and tactics with the changed citizen job so I can protect them well. Any mission can be succeeded if given to me.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: My eagerness to teach, my loyalty, my confidence, and my cooperation.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I am.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': My interpretation of 'respect for authority' is that when you are in a position of authority anyone below him/her must respect him/her, and comply to his/her's orders depending on the position of authority they have.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Every other weekend. ( will change to every weekend soon.)  Monday: after 6 PM Tuesday: 2pm-6pm Wednesday: 2pm-10pm Friday: (every other friday) 2pm- whenever 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

At first, I would try to negotiate with the criminal to let The Director go, and if that goes well then I would attempt to get the criminal in custody as soon as possible. If that does not work, I would then try to quietly call for backup then keep the criminal occupied without harming The Director for as long as possible before backup arrives. If that is not an option, then I would try to use my marksmanship to neutralize the criminal as quickly as possible with as least harm done as possible.