Player report Rudy
Name of player: Rudy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Time in GMT: 18:12 (GMT+1)

Server: v2d

Summary:
Player refused to exit the gate even at gunpoint, he responded by saying "there is a fence in between us" which is not valid for not obeying FearRP. As i kept saying "step out, step out!" he just said "no, no, no". This went on for a while, we had an argument about fearRP..(after which i pressed record on fraps).

He opened the gate, ran around inside the property without obeying my commands("step out from the house"/property) he simply ran around inside waiting for me to get tranqed by his friend. A friend which on another note was metagaming with ooc communication with him, i mean how else would he know exactly when to open the gate for him to tranq/shoot me?

His violation of FearRP lead to me being hostaged...

You simply don't just run around like nothing is happening while someone has a gun at your face ordering you out the house(property)...

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGSAok_...e=youtu.be
*not involved*

but i do know how mingy this payer is with 3rd party chat and breaking FearRP by pulling out weapons on people trying to arrest/capture him i lost 2 M3 Benneli's to this minge which cost about 18k I totally support this BR since my game runs like Sh*t when i press the record button
The user in question has been issued with a one day suspension for the reason; FearRP.
Requesting thread to be moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda