Unwritten Rules
Mhm I will add it, could you forum PM me the link regarding that case as it shouldn't be abuse if it was to fix a bug such as someone being stuck.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(10-06-2015, 05:21 PM)Audacter Wrote: Mhm I will add it, could you forum PM me the link regarding that case as it shouldn't be abuse if it was to fix a bug such as someone being stuck.

Sent
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(10-06-2015, 05:16 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: The second one isn't in effect as Nighthawkd used noclip and his admin physgun while raiding me and it was deemed to be within the rules.

Using noclip in a raid means that they cannot noclip into your base
(ie)
Noclipping past your defenses

NightHawkd didn't use noclip in that way and as such it was not abuse.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(10-06-2015, 05:46 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:16 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: The second one isn't in effect as Nighthawkd used noclip and his admin physgun while raiding me and it was deemed to be within the rules.

(ie)

What im saying is that the rule is poorly put. It is very vague and just says that admins cannot use it during a raid. This rule does not state the intention or use, it just says that you cannot use it in any circumstance. There is a lot of arguments in the respective threads, please do not bring up whether the decision was valid or not, that is not what this is about.
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

(ie)

I totally agree, however it could be written better. Such as "Admins may not use noclip to help friends out in a raid unless it is to fix a bug such as being stuck"
This thread is all about discussion, as a Staff member I want to hear people's opinions and input so we can fix everything.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(10-06-2015, 05:54 PM)Audacter Wrote:

(ie)

I totally agree, however it could be written better. Such as "Admins may not use noclip to help friends out in a raid unless it is to fix a bug such as being stuck"
This thread is all about discussion, as a Staff member I want to hear people's opinions and input so we can fix everything.

How come you didn't add the unwritten rules about console commands yet added the unwritten rule about noclipping?

(10-06-2015, 05:55 PM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 05:54 PM)Audacter Wrote: -SNIP-

How come you didn't add the unwritten rules about console commands yet added the unwritten rule about noclipping?
Added, I thought I added it before, must've forgot to update it
I will start on a thread regarding unwritten rules on Saturday 10th October, so make sure you get as many unwritten rules you want reviewing on here as quick as you can.
(10-06-2015, 08:18 PM)Audacter Wrote: I will start on a thread regarding unwritten rules on Saturday 6th October, so make sure you get as many unwritten rules you want reviewing on here as quick as you can.

It's Saturday the 10th - which is also my birthday Wink
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(10-06-2015, 08:18 PM)Audacter Wrote: I will start on a thread regarding unwritten rules on Saturday 6th October, so make sure you get as many unwritten rules you want reviewing on here as quick as you can.

Do you mean Saturday the 10th of October? Its the 6th today