Ban request on Sammijammi
Name of player and SteamID

"Sammijammi"        STEAM_0:1:49478863 

Time in GMT: 22:46(GMT +1)

Server: v33x

Summary: Sammijammi was backseat administrating, trying to kill alfie veale(propkiller/pusher/minge) who had propclimbed ontop of the office/nexus overpass and was using props to minge up there.

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxp69o8T...e=youtu.be
And what were you doing to help?

Nothing.

Rdming civs
Though i was shooting at the nest of which Alfie was previously sitting in, i can provide a screenshot of him saying he wasnt there at the time of the shooting. 

Collectively, if i am to be banned for harmlessly shooting at a piece of metal, then the officers that were actually shooting at Alfie while he sat up there should be banned also. 

One would believe that banning me would be unfair and against anything decent left in fearless. I was just a player, standing, shooting at some metal, like the rest of them Smile
On top of this, the video show nothing.
It just shows me shooting at the metal.

You can see that Alfie says at the end of the video that he is not there. Me screenshot does not need to be posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_0eyuT...e=youtu.be

This should be enough, shows accused player trying to tie Alfie up, making it hard for people like me to gather evidence on him propminging.
Once again, evidence does not show me attempting to tie him whatsoever. I was running with a rope, if it had stated that i tried to tie him, fine. But even then you did not question whether there was an rp involved or not. You just accuse.
You're shooting someone who is propflying with intentions of killing him, which is backseat administrating, also don't forget you're a citizen.
If everyone else is shooting at a player for no reason (if they did) it doesn't mean you're allowed to join the herd and break the rules yourself, record/take screenshots and post a player report.

With that,
Player Report Approved.

Fearless Server Moderator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Moved.