Ban report on user: [W-G]Picca11
Bug 
Name of player: [W-G]Picca11

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52382835

Time in GMT: GMT+1 (23:14)

Server: V2d

Summary: The player was chased down with the help of multiple officers. User was rammed stuck into a wall(at the downslope from top street), and me and responding officers got out and told the user to exit their vehicle. The user refused and continued to drive away, but failed since an officer got infront of the users car(at tides, walking distance from downslope top street), we all had our guns pointed at her point blank. 

This is when the video starts. Knowing she(the accused) would CDM if she would continue driving, she stopped... But refused to get out the car, a long time of went on when she was writing /me's and was breaking the rules(by not exiting the car). 

Eventually she exited the car, when i started saying she was breaking FearRP in voice com(though you cannot hear that in the video, due to fraps settings). She then, with me pointing a gun at her face, ran away when she realized she was being arrested(/handcuffed).  

At the point the user exited the vehicle was the most clear instance of breaking of FearRP, since I had a gun at her face and she still ran away. 

The user is not taking FearRP, which is a important element to proper roleplay dynamic, seriously.. making it hard for people who play goverment jobs to function as they should.. 

Evidence
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPY8_hrZ...e=youtu.be
Player Report Accepted.
The user in question has been sanctioned for 24 hours for the reason of breaking FearRP
Requesting closure of thread.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Moved.