Not synced or bugged? Stats
Title: Leaderboard bugged or desynchronized
Before weapons were refunded I had around $5,045,000, meaning I was just off the leaderboards by around $10,000.
I checked when the weapons were refunded and it still said I was off the leaderboards, naturally I was confused by this.
I clicked on the 'Character' tab to check, turns out I have $5,786,468 (After the refund) So once again I checked the Leaderboards to see if I missed my name. However I am not on there.
So it's a minor issue, but just worth pointing out.

[Image: jeYsQxe.png]
[Image: mvVu0KQ.png]
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
It probably has something to do with refunded money, you could try trading whatever amount you got from refunded money to a friend and have him trade it back and see if that works. That is the only solution I can think of without having to contact a developer.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(09-30-2015, 10:27 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: It probably has something to do with refunded money, you could try trading whatever amount you got from refunded money to a friend and have him trade it back and see if that works. That is the only solution I can think of without having to contact a developer.

Unfortunately at this time I get a solid 900+ ping whilst on the server. But I see how it makes sense.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
This my signature won't update.. probs as the IP changed I guess
It probably is because of the IP change, or the refund didn't actually think you received the money due to the system or something along these lines.
Ex-Server Teacher
It could also be a lag in the system considering every single player to ever own one of the old weapons was refunded money. But the above suggestions seem more reasonable like the IP change etc.
The pages were still connecting to the database of the old dedi, I'll fix that now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Fixed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.