unfair ban
Your name: arne2000

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:87013337

Your ban ID: 66041

Banned by: [FL]NightHawkd

Reason: FearRP

Involved: a couple policeman, a citizen and some sru units

Why we should unban you: First of all an explenation of the situation. A rebel came with a policemen after i have demanded he left my spot ( back of nexus, black market spawn) Then the policeman handcuffed and said he was going to search me, i said, "you first have to come with a search warrent i dont want to be searched only because i look suspicious" (he said that was the reason why he wanted to search me). Then an other policeman came and uncuffed me. I got in my car and he was just standing in front of me to block me!! He had just let me free so i asked WHY?!?!?! then i drove of because he began to shoot. then i got blocked by all kinds of policecars and i didnt go out the car when asked. ( i tried to explain why but no one listened) Then [FL]NightHawkd banned me for FearRP but all i was trying to do was explaining why i wouldn't go out the car. At the end it was the police who tried to search me for no reason. I hope you see that im totaly not happy about this staff member because he didnt gave me time (and didn't listen to what i had to say) Angry . I think the whole point of him being there is to listen to all stories, not just the police story. This was all

Kind Regards,
Arne
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

*involved, as i was a bystander, also the police sergeant*

you still did break FearRP but still these cops did the wrong stuff supply their names in a ban request Smile
You blantanly broke FearRP and I gave you at least 3 chances to get out and respect it. After the third time you said "Just ban me." So I decided that I had been nice enough to give you chances and you still failed to do so so I banned you. With that being said this unban request is Denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin`
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Posting to move.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda