[FL] NightHawk | FailRP/CDM
Name: [FL:RP] AwestruckBullet

Time/Date: 24.09.2015 / 10:04pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58027181

Name of Administrator: [FL] NightHawkd

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKAWjPBW2h4

As we can see from the video, NightHawk spawns in a SRU van, proceeds to injure/kill a player and drives away.

These are the following rules broken:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: d0b1036c21.png]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As shown in the video, a player was killed due to NightHawkd randomly hitting a car on the mainstreet, which directly links to: Rule 17.8. 

[Image: d10c967242.png]

Referring to the first rule stated (17.1), NightHawkd should have exited his vehicle to check on the body and call a paramedic if it was appropriate. Please note:
There was a paramedic online at the time:

Rule 2.5 was broken also. Considering NightHawkd is part of the government who are there to protect the people of EvoCity he decides to do nothing about the man he just ran over. Even if there was an emergency to go to he should of got out to see if the man is still concious and call for a paramedic if so. However, NightHawkd does not of this and drives away.

[Image: 087e66fe87.jpg]

Now, I would understand NightHawk's decision to drive away if he hadn't of known there was someone there, however NightHawk fully knew there was a player there as he even commented before proceeding to drive away.

Key points in the video:
28 seconds:
[Image: 9cf13d0c2e40bfaa3ad0e8acc4d1bc7f.jpg]
[Image: 301d697e36666c12b0f45b58788b9b6d.jpg]
[Image: a9bf0a57a4512462ba673a64104c0fcd.png]
You can see the player behind the car(proof of life, logs can provide this also. Additional proof of life, I found the person of which NightHawk killed :
[Image: 5751f7c640dc331f105329a02c77289f.png]

30 seconds: 
NightHawk comments on the death of an officer

37 seconds:
NightHawk mockingly laughs at killing someone before driving away.

To conclude, NightHawkd CDM's someone, doesn't get out to check if he is alive and drives away.

Please note that even if you're called to a situation, you have a duty as a government official to check if you have just killed an innocent bystander, if not then you are committing FailRP.

This is now the second time NightHawkd has broken the rules(possible third considering the other admin abuse thread).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Is there anything less pity to report? SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY?

I am sorry if nobody agrees with me, but this is pathetic and I need to say it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-27-2015, 01:15 PM)Midget Wrote: Is there anything less pity to report? SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY?

I am sorry if nobody agrees with me, but this is pathetic and I need to say it.

Not involved ~ warned
Rules are Rules. They are there to be followed. Not broken. It doesn't matter how small it is, people get banned for this kind of stuff everyday. Admins aren't exempt.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
OK for one I was not even sure if I killed an officer at all hence why I said I think I killed an officer. Also I was responding to a high priority call in which people were shooting and causing deaths. I didn't have the time to get ou tof my vehicle and check if there was an officer that was dead as well. Also I never laughed mockingly so you can stop making up stuff like that.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Technically he reported it to his team when he yelled "I think I killed an officer". Thus he was relying on his team to report it to other government employees. Since he was unsure and needed another unit to check. I don't quite see how this is abuse. 

No abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub