FearRP, Reconnect to avoid Arrest, FailRP
Name of player: TSM dvicE -M-

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88031096

Time in GMT: 8:10AM

Server: V2D

Summary: FearRP. FailRP gun as citizen, Disconnecting to avoid arrest Homophobia

Evidence:

[Image: vUBzh0M.jpg]

[Image: s7eecqM.png]
SEE CHAT!!
Do you have any other evidence to support this claim?

[FL:M] Falcao
Thats all I got.
So, as for homphobia, he says "faq" which isn't homphobic, we don't know what he meant by that as when I read it it seems to me like " I know, fuck" that's what I think.

As for the DC to avoid arrest, there is no evidence showing that the player was actually cuffed nor warranted as all it shows is you telling someone how to warrant in LOOC.

Player report denied.

(09-25-2015, 10:01 AM)Falcao Wrote: So, as for homphobia, he says "faq" which isn't homphobic, we don't know what he meant by that as when I read it it seems to me like " I know, fuck" that's what I think.

As for the DC to avoid arrest, there is no evidence showing that the player was actually cuffed nor warranted as all it shows is you telling someone how to warrant in LOOC.

Player report denied.

Omg please man! You can see he makes a warrant on her then she reconnects! That is edvidence! And the police commander was first time a police so I had to tell him how to warrant! There is actually solid edvidence on reconnecting to avoid the arrest!!! It says Has warranted (name) for duration of 15minutes.
True ^ I actually hasnt been police sergeant before. So I had to ask the warranting system! But the madam left the second I arrested her. She rejoined and shot me.
Approved.
After research the player was found guilty of D/C to avoid arrest.