[FL]NightHawk | FailRP and Random Raid
Name: [FL:RP]AwestruckBullet

Time/Date: 22.09.2015 / approx. 10:40pm - 10:50pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58027181

Name of Administrator: [FL]NightHawkd

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inr9K3M8VTg&feature=youtu.be

Context: The president has banned cars; NightHawk has then decided to raid for cars.

This is a quote from the rule page that all players of FearlessRP must follow.

[Image: d922dabcdf.png]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 263c855ea1.png]

May I remind you if we, the players were to decide to break any of these rules with the hours of over 1000 hours then we'd be banned for around a week for the reason 'you should know better'.

In this video,we can clearly see NightHawk deciding that to break rules that are in black and white. 
Don't raid for cars. It is literally written in the rules that you cannot raid for cars. There is no way you can get around the fact that he has not broken a rule.

For example, this is abuse:
'Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin'

I would also like to say this, you can only raid as it states in the rule book if it 'drastically impacts your character'. His job is a 'car enthusiast'. Cars were only banned within the city, he is still able to drive his car outside the city so is this even a valid reason to raid in the first place?  

As we can see here, NightHawk has blatantly broken the rules which are in black and white. It says specifically that you cannot raid for cars and NightHawk has done exactly that. This shows that NightHawk clearly does not know the rules and shows that he is not admin material.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
It was a mistake on my end. I miss read the rule. I will own up and say that I was in the wrong here. It was an honest mistake.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
‘It was a mistake on my end. I miss read the rule. I will own up and say that I was in the wrong here. It was an honest mistake.’
You state that you ‘miss read the rules’. As an admin, you are here to uphold the rules and enforce them. However, how can you be trusted to perform such a task if you mis-read the rules?  
You also state that it was an ‘honest mistake’ however within a minute of the law that banned cars was put in place you change your name to ‘Armed Car Enthusiast’.

According to rule 14.3 it states:
‘14.3 Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.’
Not only have you broken rule rule 14.2 you have also broken rule 14.3 within the space of a few minutes.
One of these rule breakes can be considered a honest mistake but two is not a honest mistake for an admin.

I would also like to note this. You changed your job to a ‘car enthusiast’ however at this time you didn’t even have a car spawned in, which could equally fall under this rule :
‘16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.’
Due to you raiding while you don’t even own a car which accounts for even more FailRP.

I request that logs are provided of this to prove each of my points.
Kind Regards,

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I understand how Nighthawk managed to do this, for a very long time cars being banned was one of the most valid raid reasons there was. Also, the rule states "unless it drastically affects your character", which I don't understand how cars being banned doesn't? I've seen so many people raid for cars being banned recently, I never even new this was added in.
(09-23-2015, 07:48 PM)SourLemon Wrote: Not involved - User warned.
Please don't post if you're not involved. The cars being banned rule has been around long enough to remember it. The reason that it didn't drastically impact him was because:

1. He didn't own a car.
2. Cars were only banned WITHIN the city so he could have had enthusiasm for his cars outside of city. Therefore, making it an invalid reason to raid anyway.
Kind Regards,

I have already been spoken to about this. I didn't change my job just to raid. I was already a Car enthusiast but I equipped a weapon therefore I changed it to Armed as I had a weapon on me.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Removed due to attempting to cause a flame war. - NightHawkd
(09-23-2015, 09:16 PM)Deno Wrote: Not involved - Warned.
He's made a mistake which he has admitted himself. He's also a human and makes mistakes like everybody else.

He's been very active and all of his calls were good, except this one. I don't see this mistake as abuse of powers, therefore the case is denied. He has been given a warning for this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.