Mudlake Fishing Spot
Bug 
Title of Bug:l mudlake fishing Spot

Description: I was wanderyng around today for finding my bmw that got stolen and spotet a spot were you actely can fish on grass/land and it is actely working you can actely fish there thats why i called it this post "Mudlake Fishing Spot" the spot is her you can se it on picture link is her 

pic1 

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

you shuld be able to find it with this
Hahahahaha Genius,

Anyway I'll look into it!
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • spedde, MacTavish
It's most likely because the mapper was a bit.... When he made it, there's water under the road etc because he made the lake as one big square.

I assume Fearless have something to detect water areas and make it a fishing area but I might be wrong :p
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • MacTavish
(09-16-2015, 09:51 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: It's most likely because the mapper was a bit.... When he made it, there's water under the road etc because he made the lake as one big square.

I assume Fearless have something to detect water areas and make it a fishing area but I might be wrong :p

id localize it to just set zones if i made it but w/e
(09-16-2015, 09:51 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: It's most likely because the mapper was a bit.... When he made it, there's water under the road etc because he made the lake as one big square.

It's set with vectors. If between vector 1 and vector 2 then this script runs.

Something must have gone wrong...
The following 2 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Rylund, spedde
well i still think its a nice bug/glich its not every day you se a fisher man fishing in the grass/erth Cheese. oh yea and sorry for the bad lang hope ya all understand it Cheese

tis is on v33x just so you know
Fixed/Closed
[Image: unknown.png]