Weapon unblacklist request
Your name: MouldyPotato™

Your blacklist ID: 54170

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65501270

Reason: Invalid Kill Reason: Shooting unarmed man on sight during invalid search

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] BlackDog

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The blacklist happened a long time ago while i was relatively new to roleplay and the server. I'm very sorry for my actions that day and i believe i have now gained enough roleplay experience to not make the same mistake. I have also made myself fluent with the rules so i know what is acceptable and what is not, so i wont end up breaking any other rules.
Your blacklist being done "a long time ago" is no reason for it to be removed.

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderator
Well correct me if i am wrong but to my understanding i'm allowed to appeal after a decent amount of time has passed since i got blacklisted.
EDIT: If you were referring to a long time ago not being specific enough, then i think the blacklist was around April or May. I should also add that initially i was told the blacklist was going to be 8 hours, but when i checked it was over 24 hours, however i cant remember the exact amount.
Blacklist fixed (Said10hours..., however its staying on your record.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub