The TakeOff! (Airplane Event)
Steam Name:megalegonator24
Hours:250+
What job are you applying for:Passenger (I might come late to the event, around 4 ish if I am late)
(IC) Why do you want to be this job: I am meeting my family and relatives in [plane destination]. It will be a family reunion.
Steam Name: [P5Y] MidgetHD.
Hours: 168.
What job are you applying for: I am applying for the Crew Cabin.
(IC) Why do you want to be this job: I feel as this would be a good job as I desire to help others and make sure everyone is happy with their flight.

[ Also, Would it be possible to help build this if you are still doing so. I'm an Experienced builder.]
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Kahjo
Mega Lego, And Midget accepted! Sent you Midget a PM.
Steam Name: Aarontheshirt
Hours:450+
What job are you applying for:Cabin Crew
(IC) Why do you want to be this job:Flying is an enjoyable experience for myself, and it's convenient that I enjoy serving others. I have worked with many other airlines in the past and I believe I won't have a problem working here.

EVENT HAS BEEN PUSHED FORWARD TO THURSDAY 15.00GMT!
(09-13-2015, 04:46 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 04:41 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard
Hours:850+
What job are you applying for: Passenger
(IC) Why do you want to be this job: I have a urgent meeting happening at [insert plane destination here] very soon. I have to get there ASAP or I will be in VERY big trouble.

Depending on how large this RP is going to be, you could add new jobs like passport control, security ect.

If you'd like to help me build more, As I hit the proplimit and it is hard to like build the plane. =/

Sure. I'd be glad to help. Just PM me and we can organise a time.

I have a swimming club on Thursday so may have to leave early.
Its spelt aeroplane m8
Getting up at 8:00 AM is a tall order, i'll have to pass on this RP. Good luck though!
The following 2 users Like Zambie's post:
  • Kahjo, DVN
Steam Name: Astari
Hours: 286
What job are you applying for: Pilot
(IC) Why do you want to be this job: I always wanted to crash a plane into the nexus
Accepted for passenger