[FIXED] Content
I have just a error at my hands and cars that the cars are invisible so if i walk i dea Sad
(09-13-2015, 08:09 AM)umizoomi Wrote: I have just a error at my hands and cars that the cars are invisible so if i walk i dea :Sad
Do you see any cars or are they all invisible? 
Can you please post a screenshot of your hands, this way it will be easier to detemine what's causing it.
Ill post later pictures when im online.

Its a error just a big error and cars i only see the numberbord
Ah, you will need to download the content and place it in you're Addon Folder.
Regards, Midget

I downloaded the content and restarted gmod
(09-13-2015, 11:33 AM)umizoomi Wrote: I downloaded the content and restarted gmod

Did you extract the file and place it in your addons folder? I suggest you watch the video tutorial here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/content/
I did all you say!
I think i just need a new computer Sad

A much better one or upgrade !
(09-13-2015, 12:24 PM)umizoomi Wrote: I think i just need a new computer Sad

We've all experienced this same issue, I assure you that you don't need a computer to fix THIS issue. I think you have either missed a step in the process or are not doing it right. Watch the video thoroughly.
(09-13-2015, 12:28 PM)DVN Wrote:
(09-13-2015, 12:24 PM)umizoomi Wrote: I think i just need a new computer Sad

We've all experienced this same issue, I assure you that you don't need a computer to fix THIS issue. I think you have either missed a step in the process or are not doing it right. Watch the video thoroughly.

Uhmm... my computer saids that i need to upgrade it to use it but you all have it (Almost) and my computer is a good one and i have a new one so...