Fallout 4 Season Pass: Thoughts?
I mean, I'm as excited as the next guy about Fallout 4... Who wouldn't?

But with the recent news of Bethesda including a Season Pass with Fallout 4 is really showing that they might be turning like other companies such as the one who we do not name... (/w EA)

Now a season pass sounds great, because you get all the DLC for one payment and there are usually more perks with getting the season pass.

However, whether or not they will start to DLC hoe like other games such as PAYDAY 2 or have £329 worth of DLC like Sims 3 does( don't believe me? http://store.steampowered.com/app/47890/)

Then it will be quite sad as the game may not even be finished so they will keep slapping the DLC in there.

Which is good and bad, good= more DLC and stuff, Bad= sort of DLC farming...

Thoughts?
I was so hoping that Fallout 4 was going to win game of the year, when Witcher III won I was a little upset but then I went out and bought it.
The standard edition includes the game, a compendium, a map of the world, a soundtrack disk copy and stickers. The enhanced edition gives you a collectible model of the main character fighting a griffin and some more goodies. This resembles a lot more how games used to be packaged and released before developers started to sell themselves out. On top of all this they also announced that no matter where or how you purchased the game all platforms will receive all 16 DLCs absolutely free adding things such as additional quests, skins, and weapons. They did however announce a season pass but it would be adding something of like 30 additional hours of game play resembling more of a traditional expansion pack.

I'm not saying Fallout 4 isn't an amazing game I've been playing it like mad since I bought it, but you're right when you say it seems Bethesda is starting to just sellout like all other companies. I hope their DLCs will be at least capable of competing with what projekt Red has to offer.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Grunt
I wanted to get one but first of all i need the main game lol
(12-12-2015, 02:35 AM)Ludo Wrote: I was so hoping that Fallout 4 was going to win game of the year, when Witcher III won I was a little upset but then I went out and bought it.
The standard edition includes the game, a compendium, a map of the world, a soundtrack disk copy and stickers. The enhanced edition gives you a collectible model of the main character fighting a griffin and some more goodies. This resembles a lot more how games used to be packaged and released before developers started to sell themselves out. On top of all this they also announced that no matter where or how you purchased the game all platforms will receive all 16 DLCs absolutely free adding things such as additional quests, skins, and weapons. They did however announce a season pass but it would be adding something of like 30 additional hours of game play resembling more of a traditional expansion pack.

I'm not saying Fallout 4 isn't an amazing game I've been playing it like mad since I bought it, but you're right when you say it seems Bethesda is starting to just sellout like all other companies. I hope their DLCs will be at least capable of competing with what projekt Red has to offer.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just play the game and it feels like something is missing? It just isnt finished yet and they want more money for more gameplay.
Honestly, I don't care this is Fallout 4 we're talking about here. I'm willing to pay the price for each DLC even if there isn't a session pass what ever it is I'm sure that I'll 100% enjoy it.

I love the game and I'm a big fan. No offense to anyone else.

#NoRegrets #Fallout4Ever #Number1Fan
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Grunt