Freeze in Car
Maybe if you let the car warm up that will fix it?
The following 5 users Like Leon Jenkins's post:
  • Chumps, MrTreeGames, Alfred, De CodeerHeer, Tomo
What do you mean?
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(09-11-2015, 06:35 PM)freekillercy Wrote: What do you mean?

Lol he means that the title is "Freeze in car" so if you let it warm up then the car isn't going to freeze! XD
[Image: alfred.png]
(09-12-2015, 01:24 PM)WinterOak Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 06:35 PM)freekillercy Wrote: What do you mean?

Lol he means that the title is "Freeze in car" so if you let it warm up then the car isn't going to freeze! XD

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
This happen atlast 5 times to me on the FL, Its like i lost control over the car, I see its moving forward for like 3-5s then everything freeze (I can rotate the camera by my mouse, even hear someone speaking in the mic chat).

Thats all, fix it fix it fix it fix it
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
When the server gets DDoS attacked the firewall bans your ip address from the server as it thinks you are part of the attack, driving in a car uses a tiny little bit more bandwidth therefore its more likely
It is happening due to a DDoS attack on the servers. We are unable to control this sadly. The most I can suggest is try to not use a vehicle if you keep freezing. (Yes I know that is hard)
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56657
(09-18-2015, 07:47 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=56657

no isn't helping. It even freezes if there is no DDoS.
(09-18-2015, 05:21 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: It is happening due to a DDoS attack on the servers.

Yes, this can happen, but I doubt it's the issue we're all having.
When the server is DDOS'd everyones ping goes up and up and up (pings of 300+ for all), whereas currently that is not the case and the pings are withing normal range.

When the server starts to freeze I instantly hit TAB to look at everyones pings and they're fine.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]