Lambo with spoiler BUG / Freeze
Hello Fearless

i found this in my console yesterday when i bought my lambo with spoiler
Create Stream Failed error 41
Failed to load sound "lambo2\startup.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "lambo2\startup.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository

After this he says that the file is indeed missing ! so u could check if the file is actually at the good position CHECK PLS!

after 5 min or more my game just freezes and need to relog its very anoying  Angry

Hope u can fix it

Greatings Rudy
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Are you sure this is related to the spoiler? By the looks of it, it's the sound file for the Lambo.
What has the spoiler to do with this?

Anyway, this cannot result in lagging out, there must be something else on you're client which makes it crash.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • DVN
(09-09-2015, 12:39 PM)DVN Wrote: Are you sure this is related to the spoiler? By the looks of it, it's the sound file for the Lambo.

What i mean with lambo spoiler is the lambo with the spoiler the 400k one every player that rides in the 400k lambo gets these sound errors and some of them freezes the game i have spoken to a guy named blackscorpion and he freezes to
That's not due the missing sound files.
(09-09-2015, 01:51 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: That's not due the missing sound files.
What than alot of people have it its so anoying
(09-09-2015, 02:13 PM)rudyteneij Wrote:

A lot of people experience crashing issues, not all for the same reasons though.
DVN and Coded I think the console sends these messages when your car freezes and you have to reconnect. I have checked my console too and I get something similar to this, if not the same thing. Someone else made a thread about this bug that your vehicle freezes after a while. You can see people running and other vehicles going but you can't move and then after some seconds the whole server freezes, for you.
(09-10-2015, 12:03 PM)Atom Wrote: DVN and Coded I think the console sends these messages when your car freezes and you have to reconnect. I have checked my console too and I get something similar to this, if not the same thing. Someone else made a thread about this bug that your vehicle freezes after a while. You can see people running and other vehicles going but you can't move and then after some seconds the whole server freezes, for you.

Yeah, this again is nothing to do with script errors. The errors may appear in console, but only when you are frozen, they are not the cause of the server freezing.

Read this, might help you understand more: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64538