ban request on 3 cops and 1 president
Trolling??? I never trolled you once and remember.

5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

I didn't say any reports to demote you. I was supporting the president to demote you as my character has seen it as a good choice for him.
(09-05-2015, 05:26 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Trolling??? I never trolled you once and remember.

5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

I didn't say any reports to demote you. I was supporting the president to demote you as my character has seen it as a good choice for him.
did you look at the evidence? not? ok i can remember your character trolling and saying the sergeant is masturbating but not just that you were annyoing as hard sh*t and trolling and what you said is what lead the president to demote me after the non donator SRU reported to him that i was Disrespecting my superiors but the SRU's aren't superiors to the police officers anyway if you caught who was really being annoying please PM me
The president demoted you because of an SRU Unit reporting about you.

Also you didn't listen to most of the president orders. (Not 100% sure)

And also I remember Prosto not doing anything and you might be breaking rule no. 5 of the courthhouse as I stated in one of the replies you were also spamming chairs.
I would suggest you to go and look for what trolling means as if you seem you don't kow what trolling means.
I know that I might have broken rule 1.13 and I would apologize for this. But you are saying I was trolling and made YOU get demoted which is false and you got no evidence of me trolling.
In fact overz didn't break any rules. No rule says you can't troll.
Also, what exactly I proppushed?

Oh, looked through "evidence" and this evidence is shit.
You included random people in your br without any evidence in attempt to get them banned.
(09-06-2015, 10:34 AM)OvEr_Z Wrote: The president demoted you because of an SRU Unit reporting about you.

Also you didn't listen to most of the president orders. (Not 100% sure)

And also I remember Prosto not doing anything and you might be  breaking rule no. 5 of the courthhouse as I stated in one of the replies you were also spamming chairs.
prosto was the one spamming chairs when i asked for one  and you were really really annoying ( yep that is trolling 101 )
(09-06-2015, 01:53 PM)Borovichok Wrote: In fact overz didn't break any rules. No rule says you can't troll.
Also, what exactly I proppushed?

Oh, looked through "evidence" and this evidence is shit.
You included random people in your br without any evidence in attempt to get them banned.

Kimo I suggest you to read what Prosto just said.
Also as far as I know Yoko haven't RDMed you.

You are also making up things which are false and you are lying in the court.

You got no evidence of Yoko RDMing You.
(09-08-2015, 07:36 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Also as far as I know Yoko haven't RDMed you.

You are also making up things which are false and you are lying in the court.

You got no evidence of Yoko RDMing You.

i didn't get RDMed somebody else got RDMed and btw Yoko is a friend with another FailRPer too they all just change jobs to fuck with the server