Report: *Aqua PloQ
Thread Title: Report: *Aqua PloQ

Name of player: STEAM_0:0:78946704

SteamID: *Aqua PloQ

Time in GMT: Around 23:05 / 23:07

Server: V2D

Summary: I was Playing as BMD, *Aqua PloQ came to my door and said he needed drugs, I invited him in and asked how much. He then went on to pull a Glock on me and demand $1000. I explained to him in local ooc that the max you can mug is $500 (I think) I then gave him the money and he shot me to death, took my weapon and disconnected. He was a supposed "meth cooker" and had no reason to kill me after I'd payed the money.

Evidence: The logs between 23:05 / 23:07 will show the event.
3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

You have 24 hours to upload evidence or this report will be Denied.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
I cannot provide more evidence as I was not recording and it was a relatively short exchange so I had no time to screenshot. Please advise what sort of evidence I could find in this situation. I was playing as BMD, he was in my property, he had little reason to mug me let alone kill me. 

All the evidence I can provide is that I explained the mugging rules to him, an exchange of $500 was made and I was duly killed for no reason (Shown in the logs). If I had access to the logs between the time constraints noted I could provide that evidence.

Any more help would be much appreciated.
Denied. No evidence.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub