Report on Mrkat
Firearms was the reason. Firearms link to major crime like money loundering. Basically you were protecting that place for dear life. If I change job description as SRU I can patrol. I think Falcao allowed this. Cant remember which moderator it was
Adding more evidence on Prop pushing. He was called Pink Panther and i have proof he changed his name earlier today.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(09-05-2015, 05:52 AM)MrKat Wrote: Firearms was the reason. Firearms link to major crime like money loundering. Basically you were protecting that place for dear life. If I change job description as SRU I can patrol. I think Falcao allowed this. Cant remember which moderator it was
BR updated. SRU are ment to guard the nexus and respond to calls. Thats why the are called strategic Responce Unit.  This means Military respond unit. That means they wait for calls. Also it was a shop, i was doing my job and yes i killed you multiple times in the last 30 minutes of you being on the server due to you breaking in without a warrant. So how would you know im guarding it with my dear life without being alive to witness it?
Weapons. I was SC&O19 there for I can patrol
(09-05-2015, 06:07 AM)MrKat Wrote: Weapons. I was SC&O19 there for I can patrol

You have the same job. It doesnt matter if you change it. If i change my job to Drug Dealer i still have to sell Kevlar etc. Even if it is not drugs. Its my job, its the same as you cant go on patrol as a SC&019. You still have to follow the SRU rules
If you are a citizen you cant raid. You change job to Criminal then you can. It is the same with SRU and SC&O19 and as I said a moderator approved of it
Considering every Mod/Admin i know has never allowed SRU to patrol. Their job is to Guard the nexus and go out on call
I wasnt SRU. I was SC&O19. You are so stuborn. I told you that ingame allready. Seems you didnt learn
Also Citizens can go and walk around all the time. Its also a default job which everyone spawns as. Im pretty sure the reason they have done that is because there is a limit on Corleones and Rebels. They are the only job that can raid.
Well there is a limit on the police officers so I just go SRU and change job to SC&O19