Report: Bread_Box_5000
Name of player: Bread_Box_5000

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54375942

Time in GMT: around 1:50 AM (GMT +0)

Server: V2D

Rules broken: Prop-blocking and RDMing.

Summary: I got reports (someone sent a /request) of a "large contra farm" at his place (it turns out he sent those requests himself (???) )
So i went to check it, i could hear him inside so i knocked on the door and did many /y's to try to get him to open the door
he ignored me, so i search warrated him and used my battering ram to get inside.

Here's where the issue starts: He had a secret room which was prop blocked: there was a keypad but it only made a bookshelf fade and the bookshelf was not what
was blocking the entrance to the secret room. He had another keypad (in another room) but it only made a mirror and the keypad itself fade (???)

As a result, i couldn't get inside but i knew there was something more. At that point, it ceased to be an RP situation and turned into a Ban request situation.

So i spawned a camera, nocollided it and made it go through the prop-blocked wall for the SOLE PURPOSE of showing that 1) He was inside and 2) He had contraband (weed plants)

Later on he Random-deathmatched me @ BP station and i include proof of that as well

His friend, Klor even Private-messaged me in game offering not to report me if i didn't report Bread_Box.

Evidence:

Too many images to embed here, but everything i said here is shown 100% in the screenshots at:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Calrud/scr...&view=grid
I've reached an error with your screenshots.

[Image: a42022d923749934b5cfe14ae6054e41.png]
Approved.
User was found guilty of RDM and propblock.
Blacklist will be issued