Car mechanic and vehicle customization!
(09-03-2015, 04:16 PM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote: In the meantime, they're still attempting to take down other communities' content packs.

It's not what you want from a roleplay community.

ikr... wait a second... didn't they do the same to FL?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(09-03-2015, 04:16 PM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote: In the meantime, they're still attempting to take down other communities' content packs.

Warned for going offtopic hoping to cause a flame war. Stay at the other community.

NOBODY on FL really cares.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
So awesome, can't wait for the tow truck
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(09-03-2015, 05:00 PM)Suarez Wrote:

Warned for going offtopic hoping to cause a flame war. Stay at the other community.

And that's the problem.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
(09-04-2015, 03:00 PM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote:

And that's the problem.

Hate to say this and I'm not being strictly professional here but I'm fed up of people like you thinking you're making things amazing between us by going on FL and say "wahey u copy update loltopkek" but you are the problem. People like you shitposting on here are the problem. That's the truth.
(09-04-2015, 03:06 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 03:00 PM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote:

And that's the problem.

Hate to say this and I'm not being strictly professional here but I'm fed up of people like you thinking you're making things amazing between us by going on FL and say "wahey u copy update loltopkek" but you are the problem. People like you shitposting on here are the problem. That's the truth.

Nice job going off-topic but yet you warned him for going off-topic, you are contributing to a "flame-war" also, 30% warning on you pls.

[Image: resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato...32c4b0.jpg]
*sighs* another thread closed because of useless discussions...