Report: [FL:RP]Sgt.Roach
Name of player: [FL:RP]Sgt.Roach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72766104

Time in GMT: 13:10-13:25 (Around that time, norwegian time)

Server: v33x

Summary: Sgt.Roach RDM'd me, as shown in the video, I am presidential security and he RDM's me as a cop.

I wish to have my tranquilizer ammo and tranquilizer, M14, M14 ammo x2 refunded if this BR gets approved.

Evidence: youtu.be/CZkNMJ2SY7s?t=4m
First of all. Roach was just following my orders,you kept shooting randomly in my office,you kept tranqing prisioners,shooting them even after i told you not to. And because you were too dangerous for me,i ordered him to kill you (you were endangering me and my vp)
(08-31-2015, 11:36 AM)MacTavish Wrote: First of all. Roach was just following my orders,you kept shooting randomly in my office,you kept tranqing prisioners,shooting them even after i told you not to. And because you were too dangerous for me,i ordered him to kill you (you were endangering me and my vp)

YOU TOLD ME TO shoot in your office to test the sounds of the M14. "Randmly shooting", you told me to.
And you cannot kill me because I killed one prisoner.
(08-31-2015, 11:37 AM)Darthvirus Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 11:36 AM)MacTavish Wrote: First of all. Roach was just following my orders,you kept shooting randomly in my office,you kept tranqing prisioners,shooting them even after i told you not to. And because you were too dangerous for me,i ordered him to kill you (you were endangering me and my vp)

YOU TOLD ME TO shoot in your office to test the sounds of the M14. "Randmly shooting", you told me to.
And you cannot kill me because I killed one prisoner.

You killed 3 prisioners,i didnt tell you to shoot in the office. I also noted how it was too loud. On multiple occasions you told me to shut up or you'll shoot me,you threatened my new VP etc.
Posted on behalf of roach because he forgot his forums password:

" He was killing prisioners and tranqing them that was against Presidents orderes i couldnt arrest him because he had his gun out So i was oredred to kill him."
(08-31-2015, 11:40 AM)MacTavish Wrote: Posted on behalf of roach because he forgot his forums password:

" He was killing prisioners and tranqing them that was against Presidents orderes i couldnt arrest him because he had his gun out So i was oredred to kill him."

That is a lie, from steam logs with maktavish:
13.28 - [TN] [FL:RP] MakTavish: i actually told him to taze
[Image: p2EpANC.png]
Posted on behalf of roach:

" I told him to shoot once but he kept shooting more times than once"
I did tell him to taze,but he couldnt taze you because you had your gun out at all times.
Instead of starting the video at 4min,before that you can see multiple times you shooting prisoners

at 3:34 roach gives you tranq ammo,so dont request it back
(08-31-2015, 11:53 AM)MacTavish Wrote: Instead of starting the video at 4min,before that you can see multiple times you shooting prisoners

at 3:34 roach gives you tranq ammo,so dont request it back
I didn't notice him giving me tranq ammo, still I want my tranq back.