Unban Request: Newbie mistake!!!
Your name: htmlfreak129

Your ban ID: 3880

Why we should unban you: Im not quite sure weather this is a less that 24hr ban or not, cause my time zone is different to the servers its pretty difficult to tell anyways, on to the unban request!

Right first of all im gonna admit, yes i did build in a public zone, but though i accidently mis-interpreted the rules, this is the text:

Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone

And i though that the end part ment do not build anywhere that can interfere with anyone, so i made my awesome platform ABOVE the road, just so that people can drive under safely, anyways im a bit of an RP noob, and its quite obvious that i didnt intentionally build it with the main goal of griefing and making everyone else get annoyed and quit the server, anyways i'd like to get back on the server ASAP and id like to treat this as a warning!!!
Well , If you want to build do it inside the MTL or Cub foods , Also you made stairs which seemed to me like an attempted propclimbing , so i gave you a day ban. Closed.