The Crimson Order
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027

What is your RPP count?: 16 (9-19-2015)

What timezone are you currently in?: GMT+1 (http://www.glemsom.dk/lande/tidszoner.htm)

What is your current amount of bans?: 0

Current hours on the server? 1135 (09-19-2015)

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Tyrone Johnson.

Background information: Tyrone had a very standard childhood. His parents weren't rich, but they had enough to live well. As Tyrone grew older, he realized what great potential he had in armory. He therefore decided to join the army. He served in Afghanistan for 4 years. While he was in Afghanistan, his mother died, so he only had his father. His father supported Tyrone's instrest in armory 100%, and thats what has left him where he is today. Living a wealthy life. You will never see Tyrone having a bad hair day, clothingcrisis what so ever.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I feel like The Crimson Order can and will support my intrest in armory. I know that there is some passionate shooters in The Crimson Order, so I think The Crimson Order will be the perfect enviroment for me.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?
Perfectionism
Proffesionalism
Humor
Economical support
And last but not least, dressing tips.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): I've always been a big fan of shooters. I used to play alot of Wolfenstein, Medal of Honor, CoD, and the Counter Strike series. I've always been a very competitive CS player. I used to play alot of CW in CS:S. When CS:GO came out, I obviously started playing competetive. I quickly got Master Guardian (the first AK rank, not sure what its called). Then I stopped playing for a while, because I didn't find it interesting. I then started playing again, where I rushed to Legendary Eagle (where I am now). I'm not sure I still have the actual rank, since it's been a while since I played.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? I am 100% selfsufficient. I'm usually the one giving out resources before/mid raid.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: I usually use raw P90, because it's so easy to use, and it's so powerful.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: FUMUKU International, Estleback Corporation, and some small ones, that didn't last very long.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?
FUMUKU: The reason I left FUMUKU was, that I didn't feel like I got the action I needed. It was a good clan  and all, very nice people in it, but there wasn't happening enough. There was alot of waiting, and not very much shooting, etc.

Estleback: I believe I got kicked out, due to inactivity. I joined Estleback in early 2014 I believe, and it was a very nice clan. I just didn't have the flame to play FL at that time. So I fully understand why I got excluded from there.
[Image: cnW2YZR.png]

The Crimson Order has decided it is time once again to gather additional forces for it cause. We have decided to open our doors once again and let in our newest member:

- TheCasanova

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Crimson Order.

- Ghost
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • TheCasanova

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tomo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

What is your RPP count? 23

What timezone are you currently in? GMT I think - (UK time whatever that is Tounge)

What is your current amount of bans? Nil

Current hours on the server? 960

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yep

Full Name: Thomas O'Connor

Background information: Born in the UK, Ex- military, also used to work in the construction industry. Skilled and level headed. Sensible and works hard and always delivers.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? It is a prestigious organisation and it has a remarkable reputation. It will be the perfect next step for me in life.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring more skill and strength to the Order. I will work hard to complete all tasks appointed to me and I will do everything I can to succeed.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): Gmod is my main game. I am a noob at CSGO not gonna lie. I have played Left4Dead2 a lot and I enjoy it. I have also played PayDay and PayDay 2 a lot.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Usually. Smile

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: Scar-20. It is accurate, powerful and fairly fast firing. It's also not too expensive.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Weyland Yutani

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Lost interest in it. 
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
[Image: cnW2YZR.png]

The Crimson once again has decided it's that time of the month to acquire additional troops for their cause. Thank you for all the applications that have applied for The Crimson Order both publically and privately. I would like to welcome two new applicants to our cause:

- Tomo
- Ivan Tempski

I hope you enjoy your stay at the Crimson Order and get the fullest out of our community.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Tomo, Awestruck, DreeBott
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:M] Suarez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645

What is your RPP count? 25

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1 (BST)

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? 1261

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Vladimir Cochev

Background information: Vladimir Cochev is a British citizen from Russian descent. He has previous experience within the Russian Criminal areas as his grand mother used to be at the head of a huge contraband ring. She would import and export contrabands via ex-Russian military planes at a HQ in Kazakhstan. The contraband ring pulled in millions until it was found out and shut down by the FBI.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I want to join the Crimson Order to get a feel of what all my family members did, unfortunately I was too young to join in, but I know how it was all run.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring: discipline, hard work, effective communication and a vast skill set with guns.

---------- Additional Information ----------

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks on these games etc): CS:GO - Silver III

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Of course

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: AK-101/74

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: White Forest, CYVU, FUMUKU International.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? White Forest - Clan was shut down
CYVU - Clan was shut down
FUMUKU International - Lost interest in the clan. Same reasons as TheCasanova basically.
--------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: qzty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28522792

What is your RPP count?: 0

What timezone are you currently in? : GMT

What is your current amount of bans?: 1

Current hours on the server?: 500ish - forgot

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak?: yeah

Full Name: Fredorico Lintago

Background information:
Grew up in Italy, Fredorico was not seen as a "normal" type of child - he admired guns, this was partly because his father was the Don of a well known mafia organisation. He wanted to be just like his father, however things took a turn for the worse; rivalries sparked wars between each other causing chaos all over Italy in an attempt to conquer and make $$$.
Fredorico's mafia was completely destroyed but he escaped with his life - the same cannot be said about his father though, he died by Fredorico's side and at that time he promised to rebuild an organisation and eventually sort his problems in Italy with force.
Fredorico went to EvoCity to escape from these problems in the mean time, hoping that he could "win big" in this new city he now calls home.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?: Known for being more aggressive than other types of clans which I like.
I was also referred.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?: A lot of firepower, swiftly destroying any base in my way and not giving up until I die.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks on these games etc):
CS:GO - hovered around DMG/Eagle when messing around with friends

GTA 5
Loads more popular games etc etc.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why:
g3a301 (something like that, forgot name, 43k to buy them) with grip and silencer making it a very deadly gun with so little recoil it is not noticeable if controlled correctly.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to:
Old clan from like 3 years back called the Lintago's.
Reason for leaving these clan(s)?
Quit FL, came back and it was gone.

Steam Name: Umizoomi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78268549

What is your RPP count? 1

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +2

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 337

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? i have a microphone and TS

Full Name: Harry Miller

Background information: I found EvoCity in 1996 when i was in a plane to visit my family, the plane crashed at EvoCity and we didin't could return back. We where saved by some savers, and came in EvoCity to live there. I came in EvoCity and saw that its a great City, i saw some Citizens, Gun Dealers etc. Now i live here in this great City. Im known as Umizoomi since i changed my name there. My family also came live in here!

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because i need a new, good clan. i think this will be a good start!

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I have build skills, i can RP, i can (almost) everything.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): ?

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Sometimes if my ammo is empty in a raid, i ask it sometimes. The most times i have ammo enough.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) say also why: Idk, there are new weapons so i only have the glock and mac 10

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: CloudClan

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? My clan is ALWAYS Afk.
The following 3 users Like umizoomi's post:
  • TheMJ, Prosto, Tomo
Steam Name: DreeBott

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32754753

What is your RPP count? 1

What timezone are you currently in? CET (im from Germany!)

What is your current amount of bans? 2 (FailRP - Ivan | BRA Metagaming - Viljo)

Current hours on the server? 411 (from point of edit)

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

Full Name: Luc Raydon

Background information: Luc Raydon was born in Germany (Europ).
After he was born his dad left the family. When Luc was 18 he went away from home to start a new life in EvoCity.
He quickly met new firends and people who helped him getting started.
Now luc Raydon is 25 and already has his own Apartment and a Job.

-Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? => Because im searching for a new clan a long time now, and i hate playing alone.

-What will you bring to the Crimson Order? => Money, myself and building skills. (Trying my best!  Wink )

---------- Additional Information (OOC) ----------

Current age => 15 (28.04.2000)

Name => Luca

Also playing => CS:GO  Gmod  LoL (league of legends)  Sims 3-4  and much more...

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to => Sviet Union (Deleted...)

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? => It was deleted because out Leader wanted to join another clan.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why => AR-15, i dont know why tho but im using it for a long time now Smile

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid) => YES

Steam Name: [FL:RP] JackZ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

What is your RPP count? 11

What timezone are you currently in? BST

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 1009

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes Both.

Full Name: Tommy Washington

Background information: Born into a middle class family, Tommy did not have much issues with wealth, a lot of the time he had what he wanted as a child, and it stayed that way for many years. Tommy had a rocky high school experience, this first day he joined he gained many friends due to his great sense of humour and funny behaviour. However, Tommy got into a friendship which dragged him away from his old friends and brought him into a whole new friendship group, one he didn't even want to be a part of most of the time. Tommy would spend his break and lunchtime playing a sport he did not like - Basketball. He would look over the school gates into the fields beyond and watch his friends having the time of their lives, playing football. Tommy got in-active with sports, except from the lunchtime basketball, he didn't do much sport out side of school. Every day he would get home from school and play a game he liked, however disliked playing it with the friend he had. Tommy had found himself in a best friend type relationship with somebody controlling, bossy, and mainly a bully. Tommy was bullied by his new friend to stay in the relationship, however one day he stood up. Tommy informed his parents on the way he was feeling and how about all his old friends, and his new ones. Tommy's Mom then took a stand for her son, she told Tommy to turn his computer on, so he did. Tommy's mom then sent the 'Best Friend' of Tommy's messages for him about how they are not friends anymore. Immediately after this happened Tommy felt great and felt like he had so much more freedom to do what he wanted, when he wanted. Immediately after broke the relationship between him and his 'Best Friend' he messaged his old Best Friend, one he actually felt at home when hanging around with. Tommy and his old friend had a very long chat about how they disconnected and how they would both love to be friends again. After that chat, Tommy's high school experience changed from a pattern of good, bad, to good, bad, good, Amazing! Tommy then got a girlfriend, a new haircut and most of all, learnt a valuable lesson about bullies. After high school, Tommy went into college, on a carpentry course. Tommy studied carpentry and masonry for many years before getting a job with a Carpentry company doing practical work. Tommy worked for the carpentry company for a solid two years, before leaving to join a security company, in a new town; EvoCity.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I think i can spice up the roleplay, Help the order in there endeavours and help the crimson order in fire-fights.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Professionalism, Efficiency and Quality combat skills.

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): I play CS:GO Sometimes, My previous rank was Gold Nova 2, I have 2400+ Hours of garry's mod so it's fair to say i know my way around Garry's Mod Combat. I used to play a Garry's Mod Death-match Server (Blood Sport) Everyday for about 4 Hours or more - Which improved my garry's mod combat skills.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? I am self-sufficient indeed.

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: My favourite weapon on fearless is the Benelli M3 Pump-Action shotgun, i like it so much as i love close quarters combat. I normally use this weapon with no attachments as i think it's better with none.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: CYVU, Slyfox Security

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? I never CYVU, they both closed, However when Slyfox closed i wasn't part of the clan in-game. However i was helping them with Role-Plays. I left Slyfox as i felt only proper roleplay occurred when the owner was online.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

What is your RPP count? 18

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1

What is your current amount of bans? 1 (FearRP - Pinky)

Current hours on the server? 908 (from point of last edit)

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? I do indeed

Full Name: Luigi Rossi

Background information: Luigi Rossi was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Mauro Rossi, both teachers. Luigi's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had Italian and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification, also, one in Law. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards. During his time in Evo he has participated in a clan called 'White Forest Technologies.' He worked as a Secretary, however, wanted proceed forward within the industry. However, this could not be in place due to its unexpected closure. This has left Luigi roaming the streets looking for employment.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Seeing the new opening of The Crimson Order took me by suprise. Something i have honestly never seen in Evo before. Look at Crimson! A Order group wanting peace on the streets of Evo, removing anyone in their path, something I would love to be a part in.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I have great team building skills, top of the notch awareness skill. I can overcome a negative incident. I have worked in facility's of defence before and have flew threw my time working there with no faults. I can bring great gun use as I worked with them a lot. If brought into the team, I would bring confidence and defensive strategies needed in the group.

Previous gaming experiences (On other games): CS:GO, CS:S

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? I like to be prepared before I go into battle. I only do such as a last resort

What is your favourite weapon on FL(Also note attachments you would use) and why: At the moment its probably the AK-101. Its cheap and does a great deal of damage. I equip it with CBQ sights, followed by the PBS-1 suppresor, AK-101 Modification and Stability Mods.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Slyfox, Vortec, WF, CYVU

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Vortec and WF both closed, and if this app gets accepted I will leave Slyfox, as I believe that Crimson Order will be more of my type.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]