The Crimson Order
(04-08-2018, 04:53 PM)Dobbs Wrote: @Ghostk1ll3r clan RP tonight??

stop failrp
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Wolven
[Image: uVPac7b.png]
Mission Report - 25/04/2018

Anarchist Scouts were sent into Evocity earlier on this day to get a feel for the new area domain of the city- and the inhabitants of it.
We like what we see, Evocity.
We have returned.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 10 users Like JackZ's post:
  • , Wolven, Goat, Reebs, don, , SJ., General Rickets, Dimitris, Grape
oooof
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP]

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092382629/

What is your RPP count? 4 in 1 week

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1

What is your current amount of bans? 11

Current hours on the server? 700-800

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Billy Escobar (can maybe be changed because in clan where im in now we all are called Escobar

Background information of your character:

Billy was born in 1999 and is now 19 years old in 2001 billy's mother and father died and billy did not know how they died so billy was looking for years how they died and in 2007 billy found out how they died (they where killed) the mother and father where on drugs and other stuff and where dealing in it so billy started growing weed in 2009 to make some money and buy stuff and trying to take revange on the people that have killed the mother and father of billy in 2011 billy joined the military everything was going very well there Billy found a nice woman at the military and made 2 kids in 2015 Billy and his wife with 2 kids has bought a house in Evo City and living there life well billy is still looking who killed there father and mother

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? To play alot and Fight alot and serving

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Myself and my collection of Xms

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? no i have everything

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? i have set a keybind for every item that needs to be used in fights

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Red Devils, Peaky Blinders

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Clan quited, Red devils is a friend clan

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? Yes sometimes i like to give information alot and sometimes i like to take lead aswell 
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
The following 2 users Like Rudy's post:
  • Wolven, JackZ
Public Affairs Announcement - 27/04/2018

Hi all,

It has been some time since my last venture into Evocity. I have been across the land in other countries spreading peace where there is none. I have also been perusing my carrier in cleaning however that is talk for other days. We have wiped clean the roster as we need less not more. We are recruiting however so if you think you've got what it takes. Now is the time to apply. Even if you don't think you've got it, apply. We're looking for personality of leaders and strategists.  Performance on the field can and will be worked on. Old agents of the cause, please re-apply if you'd like to get back in. We want to keep this as a formality for auditing records.

I will see you on the other side,

Regards,

Pablo Pablo (Winner of Cleaning International 2018/2017/2016/2015)

The following 10 users Like User 12049's post:
  • JackZ, Falc, General Rickets, god, Wolven, SJ., don, Grape, DVN, Dimitris
Can I join xD
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161

(04-26-2018, 09:26 PM)Rudy Wrote: -Application-

Welcome to The Crimson Order.

Exclamation 

OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

What is your RPP count?: Nine so far.

What timezone are you currently in?: BST (British Summer Time)

How many bans do you currently have?: 

Spoiler :
[Image: AcBV9Si.png]

Current hours on the server: 1470 so far.

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak? I have a high-quality microphone with access to Teamspeak and Discord.

In Character Information

Full name: Vlado Vasic

Background information of your character: In the mean 1980s streets of Belgrade, Vlado was just a little boy, taught by his father to bear arms and always help and respect his family from his youth. His father's 'business partners' had a dispute with the Vasic family and killed every last one with a planted bomb in the family car. Luckily, Vlado sneaked out the night before the incident with a friend, rendering his death null. One rainy night of 1998, he found his family's killers and slaughtered every last one of them, and it is Vlado's loyalty and skill from a mere child that has brought him thus far. As of today, Vlado is finding a new family to be a part of and maybe have a laugh over some vodka with.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?: Ghostkiller, JackZ, Dobbs, Jordd, Perqe, Tomo, Rudy, Cobra, Reefaz, Frost, Richtea, and a few more.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?: The Crimson Order are true men. Men who stick to their word, men who are loyal, men who are respectful. This is where I belong. When I killed the family that killed mine, I have been searching for a new family to be a part of and my already affiliating connection with many members will create an even stronger bond within the order.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order?: My arm is strong, as well as the bricks, metal, and gunpowder it carries. I am a good builder, shooter and I am always fully equipped with ammunition, weapons, coffee, health kits, injection needles, Kevlar, marlboro cigarettes, and vodka. I will always give my upmost respect, determination, loyalty alongside my hard work and good initiative.

Additional Information

Are you self-sufficient?: Always, and I always try to take care of those who are not.

State all the keybinds you have: In no particular order, I have health kits, rifle ammo, coffee, injection needles, breaches, AK, Famas, Galil, Molotov, Kevlar, Shotgun ammo, XM, and more. All of these being easily and quickly accessible.

Out of the following, what do you use?:
  • Injection needles: Yes
  • Health Kits: Yes
  • Steroids: No
  • Coffee:  Yes
What guns do you use and for what situation?: I mainly use Galil (for medium range interactions) and XM (for closer interactions). However, I have bindings for other guns as seen above and use them with ease when necessary.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?: I have shadowplay activated at all times. And when not, I will let you know.

Clans you have previously been involved with: In the following clans, I have either been a trusted member or leader of. Combat Se7enteen, Chi No Hebi, Ninkyo Dantai, Peaky Blinders, Camorro Family.

Reason for leaving these previous clans: I left these clans due to either clan inactivity or closure.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish: I have deleted all of my footage to save space on my HDD. However, you either know what I am cable of or will see what I am capable of.

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?: I will fight to the death if commanded by my leader or for the protection of my kin.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
oh ok
[Image: kVapH0U.png]

OOC Information

Steam name
Flame

Steam ID
STEAM_1:1:150382999

What is your RPP count?
0 D:

What timezone are you currently in?
BST

How many bans do you currently have? (Screenshot)

Current hours on the server (time of application)

Do you have a microphone & access to Teamspeak?
Yes

In Character Information
White, Large not fat, Strong and not afraid

Full name
Stand Means

Background information of your character
Stand Means was born in 1998 and his dad died when he was in a flight to another country. The Pilot lost control and the plane fell, Engine blew out. After the death of his dad Stand had a hard life, he had multiple suicide  attempts. A few years after that his mum died of an infection. Stand had went through a lot. Stand had enough of all this bother in his life and joined a gang, to take his mind of everything. every day they would meet and talk about gang related thing like, Drugs, Weapons killing. One day he was in bother with the police and knew he had guns on him, he whipped his Ak-47 out and done something he never thought he would do. He Lost Everything.

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
Ghostkiller, JackZ, Dobbs, Jordy, Perqe, Rudy and Frost

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order?
I like to help out and take part in lots of stuff like raids and other things like that,

Additional Information

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
usually

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
Yes

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : No
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: No
Coffee:  Yes

What guns do you use and for what situation?
I use  the XM for close range/Rushing and the Galil or AK for long/medium range

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes, i use Bandicam and record most of the time to get evidence or just to have fun. Only 10 minutes though

Clans you have previously been involved with
Combat Se7enteen and Chi No Hebi

Reason for leaving these previous clans
Both clans shut down after a long time

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish:
I have no videos of me raiding anyone start to finish, i had deleted a lot of them. I can only record up to 10 minutes 

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes