The Crimson Order

The Crimson Order | Operation Red Citadel

The Crimson Order has returned once again. Under the cover of darkness, The Crimson Order was seen once again sweeping the city of evil and restoring peace. The operation was name Red Citadel. Blood seeped into the ground, bodies feel, lives lost. The Crimson Order's deception of the city's grip was gathered once again and anarchy was brought to EvoCity once again.

Operation Red Citadel | The Red Citadel, Evo City

The Crimson Order found that in order for peace to be restored a once old military outpost would have to be brought from the dead in order to bring harmony to all. The walls were stacked up once again and anarchists swept it's walls bringing life once again to this abandoned fortitude while the outpost was rebuilt. The compound is now fully operation.

Operation Red Citadel | The Merciful

Under the lead of Jan Camorro and with the assistance of Pablo Pablo, members of The Crimson Order were seen in the early hours of dawn seen in support of a mutual friend of EvoCity. With the help of both members of The Camorro Family  alongside The Crimson Order took power to EvoCity. Families of those that opposed our wrath faced death and consequence for their actions. The actions of both parties(Crimson and Camorro) who struck in agreement that it would not be the last of alliance and agreements will be forged from what has begun.

Operation Red Citadel | Operation Successful

The Crimson Order brought harmony once again to Evocity. The shadows of darkness was relinquished; sedition was erased and safety was brought to EvoCity once again. 

The Crimson Order | Betrayal

This announcement was an announcement I knew would occur and was only a matter of time. In the recent event of EvoCity, two anarchists chose other priorities over The Crimson Order. This act of treason was instantly picked up by me personally and was tracked down. Two members of The Crimson Order were found in direct violation of multiple acts against The Crimson Order and both were given the decision to leave The Crimson Order. Both Balls and General Weed were found dead in the early hours of dawn...

Treason is not taken lightly in The Crimson Order. Anyone found in attempt of going against us will be executed without warning.
The Crimson Order | The Returned

This announcement came in great surprise and was not expected by anyone. During Operation Red Citadel the Order was in a fierce gunfight against those that apposed our decision to remove a dictator from the city. The gunfight ensued with many casualties from The Order. The enemy was pushing us back from the shear volume of numbers. A Crimson colored BMW E46 M3 GTR was spotted through the haze of bullets behind those that was in gunfight against us. Moments later, bodies of the opposite fell to the floor and blood filled the streets. The counter attack was led by the once adviser TheCasanova. TheCasanova decided that his path was with The Crimson Order and decided it was time to once return and fight side by side with his brothers. I'd like to personally welcome TheCasanova back into The Crimson Order.
[Image: 4ntDzVu.png]

The Crimson Order | Recruitment

I would like to personally thank those that have applied for The Crimson Order. Your applications have all been reviewed in detail and nothing was overlooked.

Application acknowledged | Dreebott |Denied
Hello Dreebott, your application has been reviewed and denied. We feel that you wouldn't fit in with how we act and your beliefs would not be welcomed in our community. Any applications made within 3 weeks will automatically be denied. If you wish to re-apply please wait 3 weeks before applying once again.

Application acknowledged | Coollittleman | Denied
Hello Coollittleman, your application has been reviewed and denied. We have kept a close eye under your actions with the city and we do not agree with how you act. Any applications made within 3 weeks will automatically be denied. If you wish to re-apply please wait 3 weeks before applying once again.

Application acknowledged | Sinclare | Denied
Hello Sinclare, your application has been reviewed and denied. You equally are not what we're looking for in The Crimson Order. You have a lot to learn and until you do, there is no space for you within The Crimson Order. Any applications made within 3 weeks will automatically be denied. If you wish to re-apply please wait 3 weeks before applying once again.

Application acknowledged | Bobby |Denied
Hello Bobby, your application has been reviewed and denied. We have along with the other applicants of The Crimson Order have been reviewing you and we do not feel that you are what we're looking for within The Crimson Order. Any applications made within 3 weeks will automatically be denied. If you wish to re-apply please wait 3 weeks before applying once again.

Application acknowledged | Random Gamer| Approved
Hello Random Gamer, I wish to congratulate you on your application of which has been approved. I am sure you will make an excellent anarchist within The Order however, you have much to learn and a close eye will be kept on you.  

Application acknowledged | satnavjudo| Under Review
Hello Satnavjudo, i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Application acknowledged | UndeadNuclearGamer| Under Review
Hello UndeadNuclearGamer, i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Application acknowledged | zunax | Under Review
Hello zunax , i'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

Application acknowledged | Danny Fox| Under Review
Hello Danny Foxi'd also like to thank you for your application, at this point in time we're reviewing your application and we'll get back to you shortly.

The following 12 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Ghost, Awestruck, TheCasanova, DVN, Random, Falc, JackZ, dannnny, Greed^, Sentinel, Alfred, Jax
welcome back casanova xoxo
The following 4 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Sentinel, Random, DVN, Jax
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Freezak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22720663

What is your RPP count? 24

What timezone are you currently in? GMT

What is your current amount of bans? 1

Current hours on the server? 1833

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Nicholas Stalwart

Background information of your character: Nicholas Stalwart born in the Athens, Greece, where his parents were living for about 10 years. They were born in Poland, from where they emigrated to the Greece, due to problems with finding a job, and financial problems, as Poland was in crisis. He didn't have chance to see his grandfather.

On September 7 Gregor Stalwart' forces, approximately 720 men, out of which roughly 650 were killed) were attacked by more than 42,000 German soldiers. To keep the morale of his men high, Raginis pledged that he would not leave his post alive.

The defense of Wizna against overwhelming odds lasted for three days. On September 10, 1939, the bunker commanded by Raginis was the last remaining pocket of resistance. Although heavily wounded, Stalwart was still commanding his troops. At noon on the third day, the German commander, Heinz Guderian, threatened that all Polish POWs would be shot if the defense of the bunker did not cease. Turning to the rest in the shelter he thanked them for the fact that they were soldiers and did their duty, he then ordered them to surrender themselves and leave the shelter - he would keep his word and not surrender.

Stalwart then decided to end the resistance and committed suicide by throwing himself on a grenade.

The defense of Wizna, despite the clear imbalance of forces, of which the defenders were aware, was significant.It had pinned down the German forces for two days, allowing the remnants of Polish troops in western Poland to defend the capital, Warsaw.

Nicholas didn't even have a chance to see his grandmother, she died shortly (a year) after his birth due to heart attack. Nicholas Stalwart, when he was 10 years old and learned this story from his mother, started being patriotic and very proud of his family. A lot of his time was dedicated to learn more and more about his fatherland. After finishing high school he went to the military school and now he's on second year there.

His dream is to serve his country in a Polish special forces unit, GROM and to return to his homeland. He swore that one day his dream will come true and he is doing everything to make it happen. In spite of his big love to the Poland, he will always have a Greece as his second homeland, as he spend all his youth there and was passionated about this country too.

Right now he is working as a cashier in the bank. He moved to the EvoCity for financial reasons. First day when he came there he was really lost. He didn't have any friends, job, home... but he did not give up. One day, when he was staying at the bus station, someone just asked him if he is new in EvoCity and offered him a free position in the bank and a cheap appartment.. Nicholas felt really uncomfortable. On the one hand he really needed a job.. on the other he had no reason to trust a stranger. Finally he thought "there is nothing to lose" and accepted an offer. Shortly after a stranger led him to the bank and told him what to do. At the end he said "I know who you are, why you came here, and when you came here. I know almost everything about you and your family. You will understand later." He felt really embarrassed, he did not even know what to think about these words... he just enjoyed his work and of course the money he got from it..

Right now he is an average citizen of EvoCity, seeking for a better job.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Crimson Order fits my style and personality.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I can bring enough of good experience to the Crimson Order both in terms of shooting and intelligence.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? I am completely self-sufficient.

State all the keybinds you have(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Health kit, kevlar, shotgun/handgun/rifle ammo, nitrazepam, paracetamol, galil, m4, ak47, glock brst, xm1014...

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Nothing i've recently belonged to as i came back from a 6 month long break.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? -

You will be expected to follow order, are you capable of this? Yes, i am.
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Greed^, Doctor KuLa, Sentinel

Intermission begins
Sequencing Operation Silence of the Lambs
COMMENCE

This is an open message to all the clans that currently think they own Evo City. We, The Crimson Order have been dormant for the past month without notice of our actions, we have been present but haven't been seen. During the past month we have noticed that there are many new faces in regard to clans taking the streets of Evo City and claiming it as their own. This is your first and final warning. To those clans that are caught creating havoc within Evo City will find themselves at war with The Crimson Order. We, The Order have found Evo City in carnage and disarray and this will stop. For it is our it is our duty to stop this.  While the following days unfold we urge those of government officials to back down from this fight and leave be. We don't want the deaths of the innocent but if anyone is test us and try and bring death onto any Crimson you will face the might of The Order. Wars will lead to more casualties but I hope in this effort, it will stop the lives of many being lost. 

This is not an empty threat so don't treat it as one, war is coming to many and we shall see it you will not survive.
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Random, Greed^, JackZ, Falc, Awestruck, Jonas
lets go boys x[)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kimo KamalYT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82507617

RPP Count on CityRP: none, i dont like Passive RP

Hour Count on CityRP: 191 hours+

Do you have teamspeak and a working microphone: yup

Time Zone: GMT+ 2
bans: 5

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: kamal mohammed

Background information of your character: i come from a land FAR FAR FAR AWAY, i come from a wealthy family from egypt, i immigrated to EvoCity in hopes that i can start my own business, get married and have kids. and looking for some action

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order?to make Evo City a better place

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Everything that the crimson order would want

---------- Additional Information ----------

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? yup

State all the keybinds you have(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? holster, sleep, wake up, more will be added

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: the FBI

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? the clan being inactive

You will be expected to follow order, are you capable of this? Yes
Steam Name: JoshZ aka JackZ is my sideman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

What is your RPP count? 0

What is your current amount of bans? 2

Current hours on the server? 320

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

Full Name: Daniel Underwood

Background information of your character: I'm a rich person who is very snappy if you say something to me I will get annoyed and not be happy

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because I will risk my life for any clan I join.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? A good aim great shot everything you need I'm also very loyal

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? More and less however sometimes I'm low on ammo

State all the keybinds you have(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Health Kits and Shotgun and Riffle ammo

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Saari Tribe and Shadow Wolf

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Trying to lead to bigger and better things

You will be expected to follow order, are you capable of this? Yes I'm very capable of it

The Crimson Order | Operation Silence of the Lambs

The Crimson Order commented on how there were groups taking over Evo City and that action would be taken. This wasn't an empty threat. The following are the actions that were taken by The Crimson Order.

Operation Operation Silence of the Lambs | The Beginning of the First War

The Academi were warned that war would occur and so it had, the location of one of the clans checkpoint was found and the destruction of it ensued. However, no member of the Academi were found.

Operation Operation Silence of the Lambs | The Breech Of The Compound

The discovery of Academi's compound was noticed by a Crimson Member on patrol. We swiftly began to wage war on this compound due to the new war created. The death of those that apposed us was quick and fierce, many died from the Academi's were few died from our own.
Days later another compound that held host to the Academi was found. The surrender of those within the compound was quick and the execuition of those was even quicker.

Operation Operation Silence of the Lambs| Operation On-going
[Image: 3D07B4949C239D828188744810A06361BA068CE3]

The Crimson Order stands by their threat. Any clans/corporations that are found to be hositle within the boundary of Evo City will find war swiftly at there doorstep. Make no mistake, we will be watching.

The Crimson Order | Recruitment

I would like to personally thank those that have applied for The Crimson Order. Your applications have all been reviewed in detail and nothing was overlooked.

Application acknowledged | [FL:RP] Frost ツ|Under Review
Hello applicant. Thank you for your application. It is currently under review and will take a maximum of 3 weeks to be replied to.

Application acknowledged |  JoshZ aka JackZ is my sideman | Under Review
Hello applicant. Thank you for your application. It is currently under review and will take a maximum of 3 weeks to be replied to.

Application acknowledged | Tempah| Approved
Hello applicant. Thank you for your application. After long consideration I would like to personally welcome you to The Crimson Order. I hope you enjoy your stay within The Order and that we treat you well. If you require anything, feel free to ask.

Application acknowledged | Denso|Approved
Hello applicant. Thank you for your application. After long consideration I would like to personally welcome you to The Crimson Order. I hope you enjoy your stay within The Order and that we treat you well. If you require anything, feel free to ask.

The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Greed^, Jonas, Falc, JackZ
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: <Kuzo> Renata

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:96293875

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? 00974

What is your current amount of bans? 4

Current hours on the server? 375

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? YES

Full Name: Ben Saari

Background information of your character: i like helping i like eating people alive,raiding i am 12 years old and i live in qatar i like playing football i am born in qatar i play alot gmod and i know how to aim i play shooting games when i was 6 and i kept playing this kind of games in gmod fearless rp i am playing alot and i dont like to be a gd cuz i hate selling i like raiding and stuff Cheese

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? i like this clan and i think it will be helpful in raids.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? i want to bring my money and all i can bring in my inventory i have weapons and also a bmw

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? yes,sometimes like i take from my friend but its like very rare cuz when i go to a gd i buy alot and sometime i do it by my self from a black market dealer.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)?

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: The Tribe Saari

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? cuz i want to join the clan and jackZ deleted the clan.

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? yes i am i can take orders for anyone in my clan.
Posting on behalf of Baloo.

---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] Baloo

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:121483633

What is your RPP count? 1

What is your current amount of bans? 9 sadly, but ive changed since my last one.

Current hours on the server? 685 nearly 700

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? yes

Full Name: John ‘Baloo’ Howard

Background information of your character: John was born upon loads of criminals inside evocity. He was living among all of those innocent people that died and every time he saw someone of his own die, John would cry for dies upon days. John’s mother was called juile, Juile raised John to become a singer and to preform infront of thousands of people, John applied for a weekend singing contest and was very good at it; this is where John was picked on here by the girls, they said that singing wasn’t for boys only for girls. Later on that year John applied to be in the police force soon realizing what he was in for, he realized that the ‘dictator’ was brainwashing all of his citizens in thinking that he was the best ‘President’ that there ever has been. John had to get that message out there, and quick.
As John was telling thousands of people what this like known president was doing, he was caught for it and jailed for 5 years. When john got out of prison he met a group of men; all criminals, this is where it all began.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I want to join crimson because I know a good amount of people in that clan and also I would be a huge help to the team. I know my past problems were there but now that I want to join crimson, that will all change.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? I will bring loyalty and a good understanding of what to do in crimson, he will not bring fear you will be fear to others around him.

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? no, im really self sufficient when it comes to raids i make sure i have everything before it comes to it, i sometimes forget to put on kevlar though.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)?Rifle Ammo bind - l and i also use health kit bind - m

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to:waite enterprises and kaos

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?i left waite because they have started to become inactive these past weeks and ive had noone to do clan stuff with so ive been quite lonely

You will be expected to follow orders, are you capable of this? yes im capable for following orders if there has been a task set, there will be no mistakes for me disobeying it, i will do my job and finish the task set.