Can someone explain the current censorship-drama going?
I've been on a camp these last three days, but now I've come back to some discussion about censorship? Or something like that?
Explain please?
There is no censorship, was a missunderstanding from a lot of people. A post got removed, but was re-added regarding the demotion of our developer CodedBrain.

Nothing to worry about, though.
(08-28-2015, 08:01 AM)DVN Wrote: There is no censorship, was a missunderstanding from a lot of people. A post got removed, but was re-added regarding the demotion of our developer CodedBrain.

Nothing to worry about, though.

Alright, thank you.
(08-28-2015, 08:01 AM)DVN Wrote: A post got removed [...] regarding the demotion of our developer CodedBrain.

Censorship.

Just minutes after very valid, detailed abuse case is submitted, its denied providing no other reason that the OP being a member of another community. Posts removed without notice, with no reason to ever see the light of day.
(08-28-2015, 05:15 PM)Joykill Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 08:01 AM)DVN Wrote: A post got removed [...] regarding the demotion of our developer CodedBrain.

Censorship.

Just minutes after very valid, detailed abuse case is submitted, its denied providing no other reason that the OP being a member of another community. Posts removed without notice, with no reason to ever see the light of day.

If you take a look the full post is back up for all to view, therefore there is no current censorship anymore.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-28-2015, 05:42 PM)DVN Wrote:

Censorship.

If you take a look the full post is back up for all to view, therefore there is no current censorship anymore.

Frankly removing censorhip doesn't mean there wasn't any before, and one of the threads is still deleted.
(08-28-2015, 05:47 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 05:42 PM)DVN Wrote:

Censorship.

Frankly removing censorhip doesn't mean there wasn't any before, and one of the threads is still deleted.

All my posts are in current tense. I didn't say there wasn't any censorship, just saying there isn't now.
There most certainly is a reason to be worried.

The fact the thread was closed without any form of discussion is a form of censorship - it doesn't always refer to whether the thread was unapproved and therefore hidden from normal members.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Metrlazjan, Noble, bismo
You should probably stop discussing it here, my question was answered, and it doesn't need to go off-topic.

Censorship.

[Image: 350x357px-LL-1a1dd090_29copw9.jpeg]