Show ID next to Advert
+Support

But it would good when in every ´´chat´´ the ID is shown

OOC
Radio
etc.
+ support
+Support
This would also make warranting players that advert illegal stuff easier. OSmile
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
(01-04-2016, 07:00 AM)Analcry Wrote: +Support
This would also make warranting players that advert illegal stuff easier. OSmile

Good point. If this suggestion were to be implemented then it would enable police officers to warrant players based on their adverts. Selling illegal items, requesting payment for a hostage would become all too easy to warrant.

In my opinion that shouldn't be possible. So perhaps an additional advert argument or command that would hide a player's id should be implemented along with this.
/advert <text>
/ladvert <text>
Would both show id, while
/hadvert <text> (hidden advert)
Would only display the player's in character name.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Grunt
(01-04-2016, 09:01 AM)Avgar Wrote:

Good point. If this suggestion were to be implemented then it would enable police officers to warrant players based on their adverts. Selling illegal items, requesting payment for a hostage would become all too easy to warrant.

In my opinion that shouldn't be possible. So perhaps an additional advert argument or command that would hide a player's id should be implemented along with this.
/advert <text>
/ladvert <text>

Maybe you would have to pay an extra amount of money to have a hidden advert just to keep your ID less likely to be found by the police. This makes underground RP more risky, which I believe that it should be.
(01-04-2016, 02:48 PM)Santacake Wrote:
(01-04-2016, 09:01 AM)Avgar Wrote:

/advert <text>
/ladvert <text>

Maybe you would have to pay an extra amount of money to have a hidden advert just to keep your ID less likely to be found by the police. This makes underground RP more risky, which I believe that it should be.

I really like this idea, paying more to hide your identity or running the risk of having a warrant put out for your arrest if you don't hide your identity.

Great suggestion Zambie.
+ Support
+support, however I wish that they would just add your player id next to your steam name in all chats to simplify the entire issue rather than pick and choosing.
+support
Done: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68389 .