help
(08-28-2015, 07:43 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: most of them where when i was new and i did not understand the rules. the recent 2 i was a  complete and utter fright full freaking ***. and ban id has 666 in it so it means i am banned for eternity. SO FUCK U ALL HAVE A NICE ONE (i am going to play a better game called LIFE or gta5)

Firsly, no you cannot purchase an unban. 

Secondly, vulgar language will not increase your chances of an unban. 

So right back at ya, pal. Glad to think I'm respected that way by people whom I don't even know, nor saw Ingame.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The ban you got for reconnecting to get your car back was valid,we had your merc and you didnt want to pay for it,so you reconnected.
I am sorry that you feel that way about the community, but if you don't want to deal with the consequences then do not break the rules. Pretty sure it is explicitly stated in the first few rules that scamming is not allowed and considering that the rules are the first thing that pop up on your screen upon joining you should know not to scam people.
ok it was not scaming he said $200 i got proof and i get ban for life no reason and when sniperxtv made a report he did not use the template so it was not ment to be valid but it was so i am pissed.
(08-29-2015, 02:35 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: ok it was not scaming he said $200 i got proof and i get ban for life no reason and when sniperxtv made a report he did not use the template so it was not ment to be valid but it was so i am pissed.

I read your UBR and watched the video. He said "$200.000" which is equivalent to $200,000. 

It may have bee a misunderstanding, which was not stated at all in your UBR.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-29-2015, 03:48 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 02:35 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: ok it was not scaming he said $200 i got proof and i get ban for life no reason and when sniperxtv made a report he did not use the template so it was not ment to be valid but it was so i am pissed.

I read your UBR and watched the video. He said "$200.000" which is equivalent to $200,000. 

It may have bee a misunderstanding, which was not stated at all in your UBR.

In regards to this, please note how close ',' is to the full stop on the keyboard '.'

kiddo are you dumb?

you fucking scammed someone and you are complaining about it

get out
i did not scamm tho i said $200 and he agreed and i get ban for it
Give up, you clearly knew you were in the wrong by running away afterwords and ignoring the guy telling you to come back.
(08-28-2015, 07:43 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: most of them where when i was new and i did not understand the rules. the recent 2 i was a  complete and utter fright full freaking ***. and ban id has 666 in it so it means i am banned for eternity. SO FUCK U ALL HAVE A NICE ONE (i am going to play a better game called LIFE or gta5)

It's funny to me, it really is. You expect help to get un banned and then you say "Fuck you all"  I have to say, when you post that unban request in 3 months, guess who's going to post what you said to us, that's right. Next time learn from your actions and don't be so immature like this, we really don't need any of that.