Unban Rims yo
Your name: Rims
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Your ban ID: 64840

Banned by: [FL:M] Turtlewithmustache^-^
Reason: "FearRP"

Involved: "Yoko" something or rather...

Why we should unban you: Because "Yoko" was baiting as a police officer. He was deliberately running down the lane in the road so I would have to swerve to miss him, he then accuses me of "Reckless driving" and orders me to pull over. This was clearly Baiting so I refused, I then explained that he does this level of scummy activity on a daily basis in local ooc. I was not going to "play along" with his scummy FailRP. I was then killed by Yoko (RDM) and then shadow banned without ever being approached by the admin.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+1 I was there to and i saw it all.
(08-22-2015, 02:25 PM)99 problems Wrote: +1 I was there to and i saw it all.

You're not involved.
You blatantly broke fear rp, you have 300+ hours on the server and should know better. You were told by many players that had you at gun point that you was breaking fear rp too. If they were breaking fear rp you should have done an @ call.
(08-22-2015, 02:30 PM)Turtlewithmustache^-^ Wrote: You blatantly broke fear rp, you have 300+ hours on the server and should know better. You were told by many players that had you at gun point that you was breaking fear rp too. If they were breaking fear rp you should have done an @ call.

Not to sound dickish, but did you even read the paragraph I wrote? I clearly explained that I wasn't going to "play along" with his completely broken RP. lol. I've come to expect the pointlessness of @ calls. and what is this "many players"? There was 1 SRU (Patrolling) and the lone Cop (Yoko) And only Yoko had a gun on me. So I don't really understand why you feel the need to be hyperbolic or embellish the facts but w/e. I actually don't care about being banned, it's that he is still able to play after successfully baiting me into FailRP. but yeh I guess you only see what you want to see from the shadows.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Quote:Not to sound dickish, but did you even read the paragraph I wrote? I clearly explained that I wasn't going to "play along" with his completely broken RP. lol. I've come to expect the pointlessness of @ calls.

You have to deal with the situation IC and you saying "I wasn't going to play along" is breaking Fear rp.
(08-22-2015, 02:33 PM)Archer Wrote:
Not to sound dickish, but did you even read the paragraph I wrote? I clearly explained that I wasn't going to "play along" with his completely broken RP. lol. I've come to expect the pointlessness of @ calls. and what is this "many players"? There was 1 SRU (Patrolling) and the lone Cop (Yoko) And only Yoko had a gun on me. So I don't really understand why you feel the need to be hyperbolic or embelish the facts but w/e. I actually don't care about being banned, it's that he is still able to play after successfully baiting me into FailRP. but yeh I guess you only see what you want to see from the shadows.
You knowingly broke FearRP. And instead of speeding away you should have done @ call about the situation. To us it seemed like you were blatantly ignoring FearRP.
Me and Turtle were on the server, and you could have done an @ call instead of breaking server rule.
Denied.

User blatantly broke FearRP. Even if you do not agree with the RP, you still have to abide to the rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub