[FL:RP] Falcao Unblacklist.
Your name: [FL:RP] Falcao

Your blacklist ID: 61837

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Reason: NLR, you should know a lot better.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

So to start off, I believed from my knowledge of the NLR rule and zone etc, I did not break NLR.

I crashed my car next to the rebel house, so when my NLR timer hit around 6/7 minutes I decided to take a slow walk to find my car. When getting there my car had been rammed I assume as it was in a different location to where I initially crashed. When I was about to enter the car, Suarez being phased took my to the sky and explained his side and issued the blacklist.

From the previous staff team, from what I knew about the NLR zoning, I believe I was out of the zone and clear of the place where I died. Suarez as a moderator, I completely respect his decision of the blacklist, if he thinks I was in the NLR zone, I accept that but I do feel I was in the right.

The NLR zone isn't 100% clear, some staff will look at it from a different point of view from another, nobody really knows how close/far you can get from the zone before entering it, this is why I believed I did not enter it.

To conclude this, I don't have evidence to support my claim, I have never recorded on my computer and would not even know how so I cannot back myself up at all.

Thanks for reading, Falcao.
Let's say if your death location is "Connectivity Road" you can not return to that location before 10 minutes.
That is my point of view, and I think Suarez has the same.
Hello Falcao,

I've made an image that isn't strictly professional but it accurately describes what happened.

[Image: ta8zCcv.jpg]

Here are relevant logs

Logs Wrote:v2d [22:02:07] [FL:RP] Falcao (STEAM_0:0:46187149) was killed by worldspawn
v2d [22:08:13] [FL:RP] Falcao (STEAM_0:0:46187149) manufactured 1 Toolbox
v2d [22:08:13] [FL:RP] Falcao (STEAM_0:0:46187149) used command: manufacture toolbox
v2d [22:08:32] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: .//Falcao
v2d [22:08:34] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: .//Why are you breaking NLR?
v2d [22:09:04] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: .//The circle extends further than your car
v2d [22:09:13] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: .//The circle ends like here
v2d [22:09:24] [FL:M] Suarez (STEAM_0:1:70851645) said: .//You should know better.

v2d [22:09:47] [FL:RP] Falcao (STEAM_0:0:46187149) suicide
v2d [22:10:25] [FL:RP] Falcao (STEAM_0:0:46187149) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
I mean, I completely understand your view now, I miss interpenetrated the NLR zone, from my understanding it wouldn't cover such a huge space. As for my vehicle location and where I went though I wouldn't agree where you put them. And I didn't think the NLR zone was that small so I don't understand that part either.
Sorry if this isn't really my business, but here's the official NLR radius as shown in the rules guide, just thought it'd be useful:
[Image: irvnrU8.png]
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
so when my NLR timer hit around 6/7 minutes I decided to take a slow walk to find my car.

NLR is a full 10 ten minutes, I know you'd know it wouldn't take longer than 2 minutes to your designated location. 

I don't quite understand why you would head back to the place where you died with 6-7 minutes on your clock. You died, you don't remember and should act like so for the duration of those minutes. 

Denied.

Suspension found valid, player found guilty of charge.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub