IAmSpyingOnYou! unblacklist
Your name: Iamspyingonyou!

Your blacklist ID: 61450 61451

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Reason: mugging a cop

Staff member who blacklisted you:

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: they said it was a warning but i get black listed. thats a funny warning. anyway it doesent say in rules that i cant mug a cop also i was not told i couldent untill now.

please unblack list me
Fix the template

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
I said I would have warned you and then proceeded to state that it was ultimately up to Suarez to decide the punishment as he was originally responding to the call. I was merely there because you wanted clarification on the subject so I came to explain.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

It falls under failRP as you are mugging for low amounts of cash, you do not want to get involved with the government. You are trying to do crime, you don't mug cops.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub