All of us When suarez is getting demoted
TRANSLATION SECOND VIDEO:

Host: 'Ikke (name of woman), You had a normal life before this and the suddenly you woke up from a general anaesthetic. Then you notice that life isn't going to be like it was. How did you respond on that?'

Woman: 'Yes, first with a lot of disbelief...'

Dude with high voice: 'Disbelief is actually the first word.... *HOST LAUGHS*

Host: 'Excuse me...'

Man continues: 'Disbelief is the right word Ikke uses here. *HOST GRINS* And that was the first emotion that came up to me: It is just not possible. That, that *HOST LAUGHS*

Host: 'Excuse me, Excuse me ladies and gentlemen. So uhm... You try to get your future...' *LAUGHS*

Man: 'I really don't know what is going on here.'

Host: 'Sorry, I am really sorry ladies and gentlemen. So that also means that sexual acts are also a major problem?'

Woman: 'Well yeah, My friend did this and I don't take him responsible for it.

Man: The fact is.. *GRIN* sexual acts are not only acts themselfs but also sweet words... *HOST KEEPS LAUGHING* I think this is unacceptable. *LAUGH* Do we have to answer or not...?

Host: 'Sorry people, sorry. Also the people at home, sorry for this. We have a question from the audience *LOOKS BACK* Yes sir, you had a remark?'

Man with deep voice: 'Yes, I have exactly the same. I am hurt by what the host is doing. It is not done. *SOME WEIRD WORDS FROM BOTH MEN*

Man with high voice: 'Yeah it is really not done and unacceptable.' *AUDIENCE CLAPS*

*Explaination from the host that he could always prepare his show with the guest but this time he couldn't.*

Yeah it is just really fucked up the listen to the 2nd video for me since I have to process the thing being said and meanwhile have to read a wrong English translation...
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 3 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez, Haarek, MacTavish
(08-19-2015, 04:10 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: TRANSLATION SECOND VIDEO:

-Snip-
Haha xD
Maybe it is possible you can make a caption video of it? Haha
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.