Game Freezes and Crashes sometimes after that.
I have this problem too and I haven't found a fix.
I got the same. It is freaking annoying since it happen quite often. I think it has something to do with my memory. This is 600 GB then
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
it won't be specifically you, it affects a lot of people
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
After a look in the console I founded this:

Failed to load sound "lambo2\topgear_rev.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Create Stream Failed error 41
Failed to load sound "lambo2\topgear_rev.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "lambo2\v8_firstgear_rev_loop1.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "lambo2\v8_firstgear_rev_loop1.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository

Therefore I think some addons are not in the FastDL.
(08-17-2015, 01:03 AM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: After a look in the console I founded this:

Therefore I think some addons are not in the FastDL.

These are all sound errors from cars. That would explain why it often happens when you are driving. But it is not Only when you are driving.
True blackpoint, but I also noticed there are some different errors in it, therefore I think there are some addons missing in the FastDL. I am not sure tho.
This is an apparent bug with vehicles.
Ex-Server Teacher
Okay but how you fix this bug?
Scorpion I think u cant, I think it needs to be fixed by the developers, (fastdl)
Okay I just spoke to Codedbrain, He says this is probaly the fastDL, but it could NEVER be the cause of a timeout, so thats not a problem.