I need a bit of help.
So, today I went on v33x and decided to buy a cheap suit, I found a guy that sold me one for 62k, and I bought it.
The problem is, that I cant wear it since, i dont have a donator status, i've been trying to sell the suit to other players, but noone is interested, so I wanted to ask some help from the admins, to take the suit and refund some of the money.
I don't think you can be refunded for what happened. I recommend making a [SELLING] thread in the Market section, and advertising in-game to sell the suit for cheap.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Tomo
I am pretty sure a refund is not possible.
You will have to either donate, or sell the suit.

A few tips on how to sell items are:
- Use /advert in game and write an advert for your item, stating what it is and how they can get in contact with you (/pm <your name>)
- Make a thread in the marketplace section of the forums including the same information.

Hope this helped Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
That is pretty stupid. I can imagine you didn't know you weren't able to wear it. As already said. Go to te marketplace on the forums. Sell it there by making a thread. And if you can't sell it I might buy it from you. But that depends on which suit it is.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Sell it for dirt cheap, you may as well cut your losses
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor